chapter 5-He's hot

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Mommy. I have many things to do. I am very busy today, mom! " she said wiping off the imaginary sweat from her forehead. My drama queen!

"Oh really! So, Ms. Very busy today, will you tell me what are those things which made my little drama queen wake up so early." I asked helping her to sit on the chair.

"Ms. Angelia chose me to be Cindrella..she is so sweet. And do you know who is my Prince ?" she said, excitedly. 

Well, I already know who the prince is. But still, I want to hear it from her mouth because whenever she talks about Jonah, her pupils dilate. I love that. Maybe in the future, I won't have to be worried about her love life. 

"Mom, my Prince is...Jonah!" she said, taking a dramatic pause.  She had a 1000 volt smile on her face.

"Oh! Really?" I said trying to look surprised. 

I helped her brush her teeth and bath. We ate our breakfast and then we drove to the school.

"Good morning, Lara. Good to see you. And hello there, Cara. Good morning!!" Angelia greeted us when we went to Cara's PG.

Angelia Montgomery is Cara's PG teacher and one of my good friends. We have been friends for a year now. She is really a sweetheart. She is a shy girl, she doesn't speak much and loves the kids. That was the reason why she joined the PG.

"Good morning, Angie. Good to see you too. You look really beautiful today." I said, hugging her.

"Thank you, Lara." She said, blushing.

"Good morning, Ms. Angelia," Cara said, smiling.

"So are you ready for your performance, Princess Cinderella?" Angie asked her with a smile.

"Yes! Yes!" Cara exclaimed, jumping up and down. We both burst out laughing at that.

"So, let's go! Your Prince is waiting for you." Angie said as she held Cara's small hand and took my little princess away with her. 

I headed towards the auditorium hall.

Students must be waiting for me. It's really fun preparing these students for their performance. Today is the final rehearsal for the musical play. They will perform today wearing their costumes.

"Good morning, dear students. Now everyone come one by one to me to collect your costumes." I said with a cheerful smile.

They all look so excited.

"Good morning, Ms. Lara." everyone greeted me back , heading towards me to take their costumes. I gave them their costumes and they headed towards the changing room to get changed into their costumes.

I made them practice their parts. Once the rehearsal for the day got over I let them go home early. Since it was a big day tomorrow and everyone needed to look fresh and active so Mr. Brit lee announced half a day today. 

I went to PG to pick Cara from there. She was sitting on the bench with Angie on one side and Jonah on the other waiting for me.

"Hello everyone! So, how was the practice? " I asked as I walked towards them.

"It was really good, mom. I enjoyed a lot!" Cara said, running towards me. I took her into a hug and picked her up in my arms.

"Yeah. It was really fun, Lara. Tomorrow you'll be amazed to see your little sister perform. I must say, she's a born actress. She did it so naturally without losing her innocence." Angie said as she walked towards us holding Jonah's hand.