Epilogue

*Disclaimer: The leads call each other by their surname in a very formal way through out the story until the last chapter so please bear with it. Thank you! And I love you guys!

3 months later

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Okay, okay Lara, you need to breath... Can you do that for me??" Ash asked who is one of my two bridesmaids today

Only ten minutes remained before my wedding began; I was nervous just like the first time I went on an official date with him.

"I can breathe," I said to her, "I just need my mother's butterfly pendant and ring to calm down." today I wasn't wearing them because I had another pendant on which went with the wedding gown

My two friends looked at me wide-eyed. "Uh, Lara... about that."

(Thirty seconds later)

"What do you mean you can't find my pendent! I can't get married without it. It's my lucky charm. No way." 

"Look, Lara" Angie, said, "Everyone's here and has a program. It's about to start. Mr. Adams is waiting at the alter and he's just as nervous as you. Do you really want to not marry the love of your life over the pendent? We can find it after your wedding is over. Now, you don't wanna ruin your wedding, right?"

I nodded my head.

"Good, because if you don't marry him, I know plenty of women who would." Ash said

I glared at her which made her laugh holding her stomach. 

"Mommyyyyy...I found your butterfly pendent." Cara came running towards me holding my box in which I had put the pendent and the ring.

I knelt down when she reached near me.

"Thanks a lot, baby. But where did you find it?" I asked.

"Daddy found it on your bed in your room. He said you must fre-eak out if you don't find these so he told me to return it to you." Cara said trying to memorize the lines told to her by Mr. Adams. 

I laughed at that and kissed both her cheeks. 

It's time

"Now I can always be with you and daddy. We will have a family. Big family!" she said excitedly clapping her hands as I put her down. 

This made my heart heavy. I have been worried since last few months thinking about what would happen to Cara after I get married. She is my sister and not my daughter. She is my responsibility and I will do it with all my heart. But...will Mr. Adams and his family accept her as a family? I know how much they love and adore Cara but accepting and taking responsibility of her as a family member is a big deal. Will they accept her as a family? 

I will talk to him about this after the wedding is over. He will surely understand my concern. He is really kind and considers my family as his. After I had to miss my flight that day because of the whole proposal and Cameron's delivery, he booked another flight tickets for Cara,him and me. We flew to my grandparents' place and visited them. He also asked their permission to marry me. My grandparents happily accepted our relationship and gave their blessings.

They flew here few days ago to attend our wedding. And since dad is no longer here to walk me down the aisle,grandpa took the responsibility to do that. I thought and cleared my mind.

"Let's go, Lara. It's time to take you to your wedding venue." Angie said

I nodded my head. My bridesmaid helped me with my veil and walked me out of the dressing room.