ALERT: Changes in the story line!!

Okay guys, so after trying nth time to complete this story I wasn't able to do so. And also, sorry for whatever things I am going to say now. I know I am being really immature kind of writer right now but I have learnt the fact that I have always wanted an airport proposal scene to be the climax of my story. Also, I don't wanna spoil the story by writing something which I don't feel good about. I don't wanna squeeze the juice from my story and make it tasteless (I hope you guys are understanding what I am trying to say). 

I want my story to be light hearted without having much complicated story lines in it. Thus, I have unpublished my last 3 chapters (where Shane and Lara visits her grandparents' home) and an 'Author's note'. And to continue the story further after the proposal scene, I have written fresh three new chapters and will be publishing them back to back tomorrow. I hope you all will love them. These chapters would be the last 3 chapters of this story and won't have any complicated-messed up story lines anymore same as I had always wanted it to be. 

I hope you all will forgive me for doing these changes. 

Please enjoy the upcoming chapters.

And also, you can read my new story, 'BROKEN BUT YOURS' on my profile. Go check it out!

Signing off!! 

Love, Nikita aka Gujiya.