chapter 11- Dare, kiss and punch #first meeting

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Oh my gosh! This club is totally insane. It's so cool and huge!" Ash exclaimed.

Angie and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I totally agree with you, Ashley. I haven't been to any club before but looking at this club, I don't think any club would be as gigantic as this. It's so big and cool. I heard it opened just last month." Angie said, agreeing with Ash.

"Yup. It's the newest club in town owned by Mr. Ian Dormann. I don't know much about him but I heard that he is one of the two heirs of the Dormann Empire. He is just 23 and owns more than 40% of clubs in town. I wish I can meet him once." Ash said, dreamily.

And I thought she was the encyclopedia of Mr. Shane Adams but she's an encyclopedia of all the young billionaires in town.

"So, if we are done going through your encyclopedia about Ian Dormann then shall we proceed?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Whatever, Lary-Fary!" Ash said, rolling her eyes.

We all headed towards the nearest bar which seemed less crowded than the other bars. And sat on the high tools.

"One Tequila for me...and what about you, girls?" Ash asked, looking at us.

I don't really drink so I just ordered raspberry flavored margarita whereas Angie ordered a glass of orange juice.

After drinking our beverages, Ash and I headed towards the dance floor while Angie remained seated on her seat enjoying her orange juice. We started grooving to the beats of the song Closer by Chainsmokers. Currently, it has become my favorite song. Angie hesitated at first but after our loads of request, she joined us on the dance floor.

Angie and I danced with each other. We danced holding each other's waists and shoulders. We also did some couple dancing...that was funny though, still it was rejoicing. While Ash did her signature monkey dance.

We were dancing insanely when suddenly I felt two strong arms pulling me by my waist. I was startled.

The next thing I knew, the person pressed his lips against mine. I was stunned and my heartbeat skyrocketed at the touch of his lips. So warm, moist and sweet like a drug. The two arms pulled me closer with more force. My eyes grew wider with surprise. His smell, his taste, his touch combined, made me forget where I was.

His lips asked for permission to enter my mouth but I didn't give into. The person bit my lower lips and I gasped at that which eventually resulted in the opening of my mouth. It was then his tongue got the chance to explore my mouth.

I was totally shocked and was unable to react. My hands were gently placed on his wide and strong shoulder I have no idea when they reached there...I won't say that the kiss was passionate but I can surely say that it was rough and devouring.

I found myself lost in the kiss.The person tried pulling me even closer. I was brought back to my senses and that is when I pushed him with all my strength realizing what was happening with me.

Who is he? And why the hell  did he kiss me?

He stumbled a little but succeeded to maintain his balance and  regained his posture. That was when I got a chance to see his face.

Oh, my gosh! He is so handsome....wait...I have seen him somewhere...somewhere as in..in some magazine...WTF!! He...he is Mr. Shane Adams, the CEO of Adams' Empire. But why the heck did he kiss me? Did he misunderstand me for someone?

People around me were still in their dancing and partying mode except for Ash and Angie. They too had the same shocked expression on their faces as me. Their mouths were opened in shock.