chapter 17- He's Jealous and She's a liar

You can read my new story, 'BROKEN BUT YOURS' on my profile. Go check it out!

Lara's P.O.V. :

"So girls, what's up?Why are we here?" I asked sipping my coffee. Ash and Angie were seated in front of me on the coffee table.

"I got the job without an interview," Angie said without any expression on her face.

"Wow. That's great, Angie!" I said, smiling.

"Yeah but you won't believe who the CEO of J.D. enterprises is," she said rubbing her palms nervously.

"Who?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's Jake Dorrmann!" Ash exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. J.D. stands for Jake Dorrmann. Did he give me this job to torture me?" Angie asked, nervously.

She really looked frightened

"Don't worry, Angie. He is just your boss. And you haven't done anything wrong so just chill." I said rubbing her hands gently.

"And what about me, Lara?" Ash asked.

"What about you?" I asked, confused.

"The very important client I talked about earlier is non-other than Ian Dorrmann. I am dead now, Lara. Angie didn't do anything that night and she's so nervous, just think about me. After what I did with Mr Ian Dorrmann that night, I'm dead for sure. He won't spare me. Guys, start digging a grave for me. Soon I'll need it." Ash said fake crying and dropped her head on the table dramatically.

"Stop overacting, Ash-Ass. Nothing is gonna happen to anyone. And, by the way, why do you think he might hurt you, Ash?" I asked her.

She raised her head up.

"Because out of 30 staffs in my company, he specifically chose me to design his new wardrobe. And before exiting from the company, he even smirked looking at me. I'm really scared, Lara." she said holding my hands.

Gosh....what's with these brothers?

These brothers are taking the peace of our minds.

"Guys, to be honest...I'm a little scared too. Mr Shane Adams is also acting weird with me. Instead of behaving rudely with me, he tries to come closer to me and acts really nicely. It is scaring me a bit." I said remembering his actions.

"Now, God is our only saviour." we all said in unison, dropping our heads on the table.

*******

Today is Saturday, which means...No Work today.

I can finally concentrate on my studies. I revised my books and completed some assignments.

After four hours of studies, I walked out of my room to cook something for lunch. Cara and JoJo were with Mrs Black. They really enjoyed being with Mrs Black.

I was making lunch when my mobile rang. It was from Mrs Adams.

"Hello, Ms Adams. How're you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine dear. I called you to invite you to my 30th marriage anniversary. I wanted to invite you yesterday but I was out for some work so I couldn't. I would be really happy if you could come. The party is at 7 in the evening."  she said in her sweet voice.

"Happy 30th marriage anniversary, Mrs Adams." I congratulated her.

"Thank you, my dear. So you're coming right?" she asked hopefully.