Babysitting One Direction (as a mermaid!)

Ello Computer People! :) This is my first story. I hope you guys will like it.

Luvs all you people! <3 Here It Is :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 1- The Call

(Rikki's POV)

I dont know how. And I dont know why. But, I was born half-human, half-fish. Yep, that's right. When I'm dry, I look like a normal teenage girl who lives a regular life. But life's different for me when I'm wet. I touch water and in about 10 seconds, I turn into a mermaid. Even one drop of water could make me change. My parents don't even know my secret yet. I'm not planning on telling them any time soon. But enough about my wierd life, I'm super excited because I had just graduated High School! I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but it'll come to me. Later.

"I love the way you make me feel...I love it, I love it." my phone played on the speakers as I got ready for my day. Ariana Grande is my idol. I plan one day to become famous like her. Yes, if you asked, I do have a talent...of singing. Dancing is another, but my heart is set on singing. My sister, Adrianna, tried to help me but I was even afraid to be in front of a camera. So, I just decided on to keep singing to myself.

A slight knock came onto my door interupting my thoughts. "You can come in" I said. My mother came inside happier than ever. She hopped onto my bed making most pillows fall off and me jump a bit. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. She stared deep in my blue eyes and explained.

"I figured out what you can do since your out of High School!"

"Okay, Okay. Tell Me. I wanna know." I smiled happily as her.

"You can start off with babysitting!"

"Well, thats great but-" I started, "I don't have any flyers. And I'm wwaayyyy to lazy to make them."

"I'll do it. And make it pretty." she jump off the bed and scurried downstairs closing my door behind her.

"Gee, thanks mom for everything" I said sarcastically.

About 15-20 minutes later, I heard the printer go off. Must be done, I thought to myself.

Another busting of the door, and came a dancing mother. I grabbed the flyer and it read :

Looking for a babysitter? Well, you've found one. I will stay the night for however long you like. Contact me at : (Numbers)-(Numbers)-(Numbers) I'll be sure to answer ASAP.

I smiled at the idea. "Nice, mom. Wanna hang them up, too?"

"Sure honey, I'll be back with my sweater."

Sweater? I looked outside and saw the sun shining down on us touching everything. She came back and took it out of my hands. I watched as she posted them on trees, poles, and any other thing she could find.

I looked away for a quick second and turned back around to see that she was gone.

That was faster than I thought.

The door slammed shut and she came upstairs sweating a little.

"Yeah, so wearing a sweater, wasn't quite smart now was it?" I joked.

"Ha ha," she sarcastically said.

"...With my shades on, tatted up, mini skirt with my jays on.." my phone rang.

"You know, you should really change that ringtone of yours." Mom suggested. Ignoring her comment, I answered the phone.

"Hello, is this Rikki from the babysitting flyer?" A british man asked from the other line.

"Yes. This is she." I replied. I can't believe this was actually happening. But in a good way.

"This is Simon Cowell. You may have heard of me, yes?" he asked.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry." I honestly didnt know who he was. I'm not a girl who watches TV as much. In my spare time, I just do covers of my favorite artists.

"Hm. Well I need you to watch my five sons and stay for 3 months. I will pay you...let's say around..2000."

This has to be a joke, right? 2000? Geez.

"Oh.. um.. yeah sure.. thank you, sir. When do you want me to come?"

"Right now please. I need to go to the US in 2 hours."

"Oh, yes. Address and I'll be right there."

He gave me the address and I guess my mother heard because she shook her keys like a 16-year old would do when they first get their car.

We hung up and I started to pack my bags. I didn't have much to pack. Ever since my father had went his own way and divorced with my mom, things have been hard. But we managed to keep the house.

~~

The house was enormous. A beautiful pathway filled with flowers and bushes. Lights were shining-excuse me- chandeliers shined like the sun in the day.

I said my goodbye's to my mom and kissed her on the cheek. A tear escaped from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

"It's Okay. I'll be back later."

"Bye sweetie!" she called as I took my first step out the car.

I waved out the window carrying my purse and began walking towards the house.

This is going to be an adventure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIYA PEEPS!! Sorry Rikki couldn't meet One direction yet. I was going to but then something else came to mind.

Hope You Liked The Story. So Far.

Umm... Yeah.

Bye Lovies!