Chapter 31- Walk Went Wrong

(Rikki's POV)

This is all Jake's fault! Because of him, my sister thinks I kissed him. But he kissed me!

I turned to Jake watching as he smirked at me. "See what you did?!" I yelled at him. "Yeah." he said calmly like it wasn't a bad thing.

"Do you even care?! You hurt my sister! Go apologize! Explain everything that happened. And the truth." I said pointing to my door.

"I sorta-kinda care. And no I won't. You go apologize." he said crossing his arms. "Why should I?" I asked.

"It's your sister." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"You're her boyfriend." I argued back in a 'duh' tone.

He sighed heavily and stormed out the room. I heard little chat coming from the other side of the wall. Then it went quiet. I walked in the room myself finding Jake and Adrianna locking lips. They separated from each other and smiled.

(Adrianna's POV)

*3 minutes earlier*

I can't believe Rikki. She's my sister. She's supposed to be supportive of my boyfriend, not kiss him!

Walking back and forth, Jake came in my room looking the most aggravated I've ever saw him.

"Adri?" Jake asked rolling his eyes. I was really surprised by his actions. "What." I snapped.

"I'm sorry. I can explain."

"Then explain."

He rubbed the back of his neck and then spoke up. "I didn't do anything. She kissed me. I didn't kiss back though. I swear!" he said. Something told me to believe him and take him back. So I did.

"I'm sorry Jake. I believe you." I said hugging him. He didn't hug back though. Lately, Jake's been acting really different. Before he was all sweet and caring, and now he's not caring and I don't even think he's all that sweet. He's been treating me like I'm some kind of trash bag. But sometimes I just let go of it because after all, he could just be in a bad mood.

Hearing light footsteps from across the hallway, Jake immediately said 'kiss me.'

"Why? I wanna keep holding yo-"

"Just kiss me. Hurry up."

"Jake why do you-"

"Just kiss me dammit!" he yelled in a whisper tone.

Our lips connected and not once did I feel that firework feeling shoot through my body like I used to. Of course his lips were soft, it's just that, I wouldn't expect him to force me to kiss him. I heard the door swing open and then click shut right away. I smiled into the kiss and I knew that, I showed Rikki that he was mine. All mine. She wouldn't kiss him any other time. Ever.

(Niall's POV)

This is hard. Too hard. Not having Rikki, is like me not eating Nando's. I love both and I can't live without them.

I was cuddled up on Rikki and I's shared bed, hugging the pink fluffy pillow she always slept on at night. It smelled just like the strawberry shampoo she used to wash her hair. Just then, Harry came in interrupting my moment with the pillow.

"Are you okay, man?" Harry asked sitting on the edge of the bed, "You've been in here for almost 2 days straight."

"I guess I really miss her." I said snuggling more into her pillow. Harry patted my foot before getting up to leave the room. "She'll be back soon." he lastly said.

I slept for about an hour and then finally woke up hoping that Rikki would be next to me, wishing that it was all a dream. But, she wasn't. It's still real life and she's not here. Sighing, I get up and decided that I need to man up. Opening the door and walking downstairs, the boys greeted me with friendly smiles and comments.