Chapter 13- Please don't leave me

~Still Monday~

(Rikki's POV)

I went to my contacts and tapped on Eleanor's name. It started to ring many times afterwards. All I heard was the pausing and ringing. About on the last ring, I heard her voice.

"Hey girlie. What's up?" she answered sounding really upset.

"Niall just told me that he's going on Tour. I want to cry but I don't want them to see me so upset." I explained to her.

"Yeah, Louis just called me too. I'll come over and hang with you."

"What about Dani and Perrie?" I asked holding back my tears.

"Zayn and Liam probably didn't tell them yet. Or else Perrie and Danielle would've called. Don't you think?"

"Yeah. Very true. I'll see you when you get here. Bye El." I said sighing.

"Bye."

And with that, we both hung up. Minutes passed by and I heard the doorbell ring.

(Louis' POV)

I was sitting in my room with the boys talking about Tour, when the doorbell rang.

"Not it." the lads said simultaneously.

I sighed and got up. I twisted the knob and swung the door open. There stood my beautiful girlfriend, Eleanor.

"Hello love." I said hugging and kissing her cheek. "Here for Rikki?"

"Yeah, but um..before you go on Tour, can me and you do something?" she asked placing her head on my chest.

"Sure baby. Where to?" I asked her.

"Anywhere." She replied with a slight smile.

I nodded and let her go. She walked upstairs towards Rikki's room.

(Eleanor's POV)

I saw Rikki on her bed with her legs pressed together with her torso. Her arms were wrapped around them.

I sat next to her and we chatted for a huge amount of time.

"I know. It's going to be really hard to say goodbye. I been dating Louis for a long time now and saying bye is still hard for me." I told her rubbing her back.

She sighed and pulled her hair into a high ponytail. "Wow. Well before they go, Niall and I are going out somewhere." she said fiddling with her fingers.

(Rikki's POV)

"Babe are you re- oh..hey Eleanor. I didn't know you were here." Niall said smiling.

"Yeah, I'm here. But I'm going to go downstairs to meet with Lou. We're going somewhere as well." Eleanor said getting off the bed and exiting my room.

Niall came to me and sat where Eleanor was sitting before. "So I was thinking a walk in the park and a nice picnic." he said comforting me.

"That sounds nice. Want to go now?" I asked.

"Yeah. I got the basket ready too." he said holding in hand out for me to grab.

I gladly accepted it and we walked downstairs to where everyone else where. I saw that Eleanor and Louis had already left out.

"Have you called Danielle yet?" Niall asked Liam. "Yeah, she's on her way now to pick me up."

"Oh. Where are you guys going?" I asked him.

"Dinner then to a movie."

I nodded and look to Zayn.

"You called Perrie yet?" I asked him who was texting rapidly on his phone smiling non stop. He looked up but didn't take his eyes off the screen.