Chapter 11- New Besties

Okay. I've been planning for Rikki to meet Eleanor, Dani, and Perri, so that's what this chapter is going to have in it.

Happy Reading xx

............................................................................................

(Harry's POV)

I checked my watch and saw that it was way past 12 hours like she said.

"But Rikki, it's midnight." I said trying to hint at what I'm saying.

"But it'll be fun! Please?" She asked. Rikki's starting to freak me out about now. This is one side of her that I definitely have not seen. What's so special about the moon anyway? It's a full round circle, greyish color, we see it almost every night. Why all sudden interest now?

"No, Rikki. Come on, let's go back to sleep." Liam said grabbing onto her wrist walking her to her towel. She frowned and sat down.

All of a sudden, she started laughing. Out of nowhere. "Rikki, what's so funny?" Zayn asked still having his eyes closed.

"The moon is a circle. And I like circles!" she laughed out. We all looked at each other trying to figure out what's happening.

"Okay. Something is obviously wrong with her. This is not the Rikki we know." Liam said sitting next to her.

We sat around her so that she can see all of us but Niall stayed where he was.

He turned her head towards himself and tried to talk to her. "Rikki. Hey baby. Wanna tell us what's wrong?" he asked playing with her hair.

"Ni, don't talk to her like she's a baby." Louis told him.

She sighed and said that she wanted her tail.

"Tail? What are you talking about?" Zayn asked her who was running her fingers through Niall's hair. She opened her mouth but Niall interrupted her.

"Yeah. Tail. The one that she wore on Halloween. I'm supposing."

"No silly! My-" Rikki started.

"Bedtime tales. She can't go to sleep without hearing one." I cut her off.

"Would you let me finish? My tail. The one that I swim with remember?" she reminded pointing to her head. Then she started laughing again getting up.

"I'm going swimming. You guys can stay here while I go have some fun." she said trying to walk in a straight line.

Was there something in that soda earlier?

She took about 5 steps and then passed out on the floor.

(Niall's POV)

I'm speechless. I can't possibly find a word that describes her. Maybe drunk. But she hasn't drunken anything with alcohol in it.

When I saw her pass out, I quickly ran to her and lifted her up. "Do we take her to the hospital?" I asked. Liam shook his head no. "Maybe she's just really tired. It happens. When people don't get enough sleep, they do crazy things."

"Okay well. Let's take her home." Louis said.

~~

Next day

(Rikki's POV)

All I remember is staring at that moon and the passing out. What happened?

I woke up inside my provided bedroom underneath the covers with pjs on. I groaned and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put a cold washcloth on top of my head. My head was hurting like crazy.