Chapter 15- Surprise, Suprise -Part 2-

(Rikki's POV)

I turned around and saw Niall's face.

"YOU'RE BACK?!" I asked jumping into his arms spinning around in a circle multiple times.

He set me down on my feet and hugged me regularly. "I missed you so much princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Baby, I missed you too!" I replied smashing my lips onto his. I felt him kiss back and put his hands on my waist. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss started to get deeper. He, then, broke the kiss.

"Want to go see the boys?" he asked picking up my guitar.

"Yeah, sure. C'mon." I replied holding out my hand for him to take. He ignored me and started to play the guitar. His eyes were concentrated on what he was doing.

"Niall." I called him. He again ignored me and continued playing the instrument.

"Ni."

The same thing happened.

"Babe. You okay?" I asked tapping his shoulder. He then snapped out if it and looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry, what?"

"You okay? You weren't answering me."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I get into playing the guitar so much I don't pay attention to my surroundings as much." he said setting it down in the position it was in previously.

I laughed and said,"I see. Come along."

We walked out of my room and made our way to the front door.

"Mom, I'm going to Niall's. I'll be back later." I said grabbing two bags of chips from her hand. I offered Niall a bag and he gladly took it.

"Bye Mrs. Grande! Nice meeting you!" I heard Niall say.

"Nice meeting you too!" she replied before I closed the front door.

~~

We approached the same house and I waited for Niall unlock the door.

"They're probably gonna tackle you with hugs. So just get ready." he warned chuckling a little.

He quickly swung open the door and held it open for me. "Ladies first."

"Thank you."

I looked around and I couldn't find any of the boys in sight.

As I opened my mouth to speak, I heard a rumbling noise. Almost as if a bunch of people were running.

It was. The other four boys came rushing downstairs like they never ran before in their lives.

"RIKKI!!" they said simultaneously group hugging me squeezing very tightly.

"Uh...guys?"

"Mhm?" Someone replied.

"Room....getting...darker." I said faking as if I was going to pass-out. They all let go except for Louis who was still holding on.

"Lou, you can get off now." Niall said laughing a little.

"Oh. Right." he said slowly letting go of my body.

"Now that we're all together again, lets do something." Zayn said clapping his hands a single time to make a loud smacking sound. I jumped slightly and looked at him and then his hands.

"What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"That hurt my ears," I say scratching my ear. Zayn apologized and started talking about something else.