Chapter 15- Surprise, Surprise -Part 1-

(Niall's POV)

"Okay, boys. Pack up. We need to be at the airport by five." Paul, our manager, said. The boys and I nodded and started to take out our suitcases. I opened the closet our hotel provided for us and snatched my clothes off from the hangers all at once.

Okay. Before you ask, I did trick Rikki. I said to her that we were going to be gone for four months when we were really going to be gone for three months. Zayn, Liam, and Louis called their girlfriends, but turns out, that Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor overheard us talking about the surprise. So I took this chance to surprise Rikki. I love seeing her so happy.

"Calm down Niall. What's so exciting about packing bags?" Louis asked folding a red shirt and placing it neatly next to another pile of shirts in his suitcase.

"I'm just so happy. I can't wait to see Rikki!" I said shoving a pair of pants in my bag. Normally, I would carefully and neatly pile and fold my clothes, but I'm so excited where I don't care how sloppy I put them in.

"Yeah. We're all excited to see our girls, but just chill out. You'll see her in a couple of hours." Zayn said zipping up his suitcase. I, on the other hand, was not capable of doing that. I sat on my bag and tried to zip it up. It was so full that my zipper wouldn't budge.

"Need help mate?" Harry asks raising an eyebrow.
"Please?" I replied asking as I stood up letting him figure out how to close it.
He chuckled and brought the zipper to the other side all in one easy step.

"Are we all ready?" Paul asks.

"Stripes!" Louis shouts out indicating that he's ready.
Paul gave him a weird look and said," Okkaayy? Lets go. It's 4:30."

(Rikki's POV)

It's the end of the third month and I'm pretty excited about it. Want to know why? It's only one more month until I see my friends and my boyfriend. I was more excited than I ever was in my life.

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and focused on my computer screen as I typed my favorite youtuber name on twitter. Jenna Marbles.

I found her profile and clicked 'Follow'. I had just made a twitter account and I'm just really confused. I started clicking random things and laughed at myself failing at this. I signed out and shut my computer off. Just then, my phone rang. A picture of Niall came up and his number did as well. Smiling, I answered it.

"Hey Ni."

"Hey beautiful! I still miss you a lot!" he said. By the sound of his voice, I could tell he had the biggest smile spread across his face.

"I still miss you too! Only one more month left! I can't wait to see you babe!" I said jumping up and down just thinking of the thought.

I heard him chuckle and say, "You think it's one more month."

Or so I thought I heard. "What?"

"What. I didn't say anything."

I giggled and shook my head.

"Flight 227 will be leaving in three minutes." I heard on the other line.

"Niall? Are you at the airport?" I asked him.

He hesitated and then finally spoke up. "No. Actually.. um.. The boys and I are about to catch another flight to..um..Japan."

At the same time, I felt that he was lying, but I also felt that he was telling the truth. I shrugged it off and continued our conversation. We talked for about 10 minutes.

"That's wonderful babe. I'll talk to you later okay?" he said.

"Okay Ni. I love you." I said.
"I love you, too." he replied. The line went dead telling me he hung up.