Chapter 17- Alone

(Rikki's POV)

"Wasn't that fun?" I asked Niall who was holding my hand tightly. I'm guessing he's still scared.

"Yeah, it was." He said. We took the same short cut back to the house and eventually made it. All we talked about was Aqua. It seemed like he couldn't get his mind off of her. That just made me smile even more.

Then something popped in my mind about Louis. The movie!

"Hey Ni."

"Yes?"

"What day is it?"

"Friday. Why?"

"Eh...I'm just going to the movies with Louis." I said as he unlocked the door.

"Alone?" he asked closing the door.

"Niall, don't worry about it okay? I'm going to be fine." I said rubbing his arm.

"Louis is full of surprises. I don't know if he asks you to go to the movies because he likes you and he wants you away from me. That's not happening." he replied sounding upset.

"Niall, babe, just calm down. He has a girlfriend. Eleanor. Louis doesn't like me. If he does like me, it would be as a friend."

He sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess your right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so overprotective." He took a small step towards me and leaned in for a kiss.

His soft lips brushed against mine and then fully connected together. For once, I didn't kiss back for a while. He broke the kiss and left little space between our lips.

"I love you princess." he said.

Then I finally gave in. I couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"Aw babe I love you too." I said before reconnecting our lips together again. The kiss then got deeper as we continued. Things started to get heated, but got interrupted by somebody opening the front door.

"This. Is. Disturbing." we heard somebody say. I turned my head to see Zayn standing at the door with his eyes wide.

"How long have you been there?" Niall asks. "Long enough to know that you guys need a room." he replied going back inside.

Niall and I laughed and walked inside to where the boys were eating, I guess lunch, and sitting on the couch watching Fairly Odd Parents.

I looked at them and noticed how entertained they were by the show. I stood in front of the TV blocking their view. All they did was move in different directions to see over me.

I went to the bathroom and started to take off my clothes. As the water was running, I hopped in and sat down in it.

When the tub was full enough, I turned off the water. My tail appeared again.

I grabbed my strawberry scented hair wash and started to wash my hair to get the fish smell out of it.

(Louis' POV)

I put on my special outfit I wear when I'm hanging out. A white and black stripped shirt, red skinny jeans, and red suspenders. I didn't feel like wearing the suspenders on my shoulders so I let them hang down from my waist.

I fluffed my hair to make it stick up a bit and made it look messy. But not to messy.

"Sassy. Cute. Awesomeness." I said to myself as I looked into the mirror.

I sat on my bed and went through my text messages. I had gotten a message from Simon saying he's going to check up on us in two months.

Ahh. Sugar Honey Ice Tea.