Chapter 21- Friend Like Me

(Rikki's POV)

I woke up then next morning feeling two very strong arms wrapped around me protectively. I smiled and turned around to see Niall still asleep. I kissed his nose and got up to go to the bathroom. A hand then pulled me back down. "Where are you going princess?" Niall asked with his eyes still closed.

"Just to the bathroom. I'm going to go get ready for an early swim." I told him.

"Noo don't go. Please? Just five more minutes of cuddling. I love you." he whined opening one eye.

"But I wanna go. I don't want to get seen going into the water all suspicious like. And I love you too."

He let go of my hand very slowly you could barely see it move. "Sometime today Niall?" I asked him.

(Niall's POV)

Just looking at her was turning me on. More than last night. And last night, I was completely turned on.

I saw that Rikki hasn't lock the doors, so I walked over to the bathroom and quietly opened it trying not to make a creek in the door.

Rikki was sitting there in the tub, washing her hair with whatever scented shampoo. It smelt really good, I can tell you that.

I looked down her body to see a large golden and brown mixed color tail. Half of it was in the tub, and the other half was out.

"Oh hey Niall." She said sounding so innocent.

"Hey babe." I replied giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

We broke the kiss to catch our breath. "I had fun last night."

She nodded and agreed with me.

~~

Rikki soon got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her beautiful body.

I watched her put clothes and redo her hair.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because your so beautiful." I simply explained.

She blushed a little and moved her hair off of her shoulders and onto her back.

She wore a simple white bikini with bow ties on the end of it. And of course, it was strapless.

"You look sexy." I said checking her out.

She walked to the bed and squeezed a water bottle in my face.

"You seem really thirsty."

I wiped away the water from my face as she laughed holding her stomach. Pulling her onto my chest I whispered to her, "you're going to pay for that."

"Yeah well, what are you going to do about that?" she asked playing with my hair.

"You'll see."

(Rikki's POV)

Louis' bedroom door was open so I figured he would be awake. I walked in and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed sobbing.

"Louis?"

He looked up at me and back away quickly.

"Louis. What's wrong?"

"Rikki, please don't come near me." he pleaded trying to back up against the wall more.

"Lou, I'm not going to hurt you. I swear. Just tell me what's wrong."

"I don't think Niall would want you to be near me. Just please go before he comes in here. Please."