Chapter 32- Aquarium

(Rikki's POV)

I woke up groaning rubbing my head. I was so confused on why I blacked out. I don't even remember what happened. All I do remember is me getting pulled into some dark alley.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head." a deep voice came in front of me. I shot open my eyes. There sat a man with dark brown eyes. He had a slightly ripped, short sleeve, black shirt on with black jeans that looked like they were in good condition. His face was filthy. Covered in bruises and blood marks. Near his cheeks, there were small patches of dirt. And he smelled just like he just finished getting through digging around a dump.

Jeez dude, shower much?

"Who are you?" I asked the man. He smiled and stood up.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." he said.

"Why can't you just tell me your name?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to!" he shouted.

"That's not even a good reason why you- okay." I said ignoring his dumb reason. I didn't even bother to argue with him.

I looked around the place and it seemed like i was in an abandoned aquarium. Behind me was a very large empty tank with little corals sitting on the bottom where the sand was.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"To prove to people that mermaids are real." he answered. I went to throw a hard punch, but when I lifted my arm, I couldn't move it. Both of my hands were tied behind my back. The same happened with my legs.

"So, what- are you gonna toss me in there and start up an aquarium? Nobody's gonna believe you, you know?" I said giggling.

"BOYS! IN HERE!" the man shouted making me flinch a bit. Two other boys walked in staring me down. One had a small mo-hawk and barely any clothing. A small t-shirt that looks like it could fit a 15 year old. And to my eyes, it looked like that teenager was 19. The other boy had a quiff similar to Zayn's, but a darker brown. He almost looked exactly like Jake, if I'm not mistaken. I tilted my head a little to the right and then I started to see more of Jake in him.

"Jake?" I asked the teen. He smiled and said,"Congrats. You know my name." he said with no emotion.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Adrianna?" I asked. I am so confused right now.

"Eh.. I told her that I was going out with my friends."

He's such a jerk.

"You two know each other?" the tall man asked.

"We used to date." Jake said eyeing my down.

"What happened?" the boy besides Jake asked.

"Jacob! That's not important!" the man yelled, "Get this girl to the top of the tank."

Jake and Jacob walked towards me untying the strong rope that was wrapped tight around my legs. The two boys carried me up flight of stairs and set me down next to the huge empty tank.

"I'll be back, sweet cheeks." Jake said before leaving with Jacob.

I rolled my eyes and while they were gone, I dug around for my phone in my back pocket. Empty.

I figured I must've dropped it when the man grabbed me.

(Rowenelle's POV)

After my afternoon swim, I dragged myself onto the sand and away from the water. I waited a while for me to dry off and once I did, I started to walk off the beach.