Chapter 27- Click!

(Rikki's POV)

 As I was sleeping peacefully dreaming on about my fantasy world, I was suddenly awoken by light water drops on my legs. Before I could spring up, my legs felt together as one. My tail had already appeared. Giving in, I turned over to my left and noticed a shocked Liam kneeling down with a water bottle in his hand. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-mhmhmmhm!?" I was interrupted by Liam pushing his large hand over my mouth. 

"Shh!! I don't want the boys to come in here." he said slowly sliding his hand off. 

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked him quickly putting more covers over my shiny golden-brown tail.  

"I'm sorry Rikki. It's just that I got really curious and I really wanted to know why you are always running away from water." 

I sighed and turned to Rowenelle who was lying down on her stomach still in deep sleep. Then I returned my attention back to Liam. "Just don't tell anyone. Harry, Niall, and Zayn already know. And the last thing I need is for Louis to find out and accidentally blurt it out during an interview." I said using my heating powers to melt away the water that was still on my shining tail. After doing that, I let my tail go away and transform back into my legs. I then repeated what I did onto Rowenelle's. Her tail disappeared and came her legs.

"Yeah, Lou does blurt out a lot of things at the wrong time." Liam said standing up. "Well. Your secret is safe with me and I won't tell anybody. Goodnight kiddo."

***Next Day***

I couldn't get over the fact that Liam knows my secret, not to mention he knows Rowenelle's mermaid secret as well. Thoughts kept rushing through my head about what he could possibly do. Even though he said he won't tell, I'm still kinda shaky on it. After Harry told, I slowly started to lose trust with whoever knows. 

"So, what shall we do today earthlings?" Louis asked. 

"I don't know. Beach?" Zayn suggested.

"Why not. It's hot today." Louis answered.

"It's been hot everyday. If you haven't noticed, were in the middle of summer." I said popping a green grape into my mouth.

"Yeah, whatever."

I stood up and waited for Niall. Once he noticed I was waiting for him, I held out my hand for him to grab. With a smile on his face, he took it. And we started swinging our hands back and forth as we slowly walked upstairs.

About 30 minutes later, we were all at the beach. And yet again, it was a private beach. Once everything was settled, Louis and Zayn ran down to the; I'm guessing cold; water. Harry and Liam were too busy building a sand castle.

(Rowenelle's POV)

Ever since I saw Louis; overtime, it felt like I was developing feeling towards him. And I think I do -- no, I know I do. Sometimes I wonder if Louis has feelings for me too. But remembering that he has a girlfriend, who which he loves very much, hurts. Have you ever had that feeling? When you see your school crush with another girl and then you feel sad. Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

Trying to not think about it, I watched as Harry and Liam finished up their sand castle. "Harry can you do the last part? I gotta pee." Liam asked dusting off his hands. Harry nodded and took his bucket. Liam stood up and walked 3  steps away. He slid the front of his swim trunks off and a yellow looking liquid shot down.

"Aww gross Liam! Go somewhere else with that!" Rikki shouted. 

"I'm already done." Liam said walking back over to us.

(Niall's POV)

Zayn and Louis came back having water drip down their faces and body. I pulled Rikki aside and let Louis walk by. Just to be safe, I grabbed my towel and put it over Rikki's head letting it fall down her body. 

Louis shook his head rapidly having the water fly everywhere. It even touched my towel. So just imagine what would've happened, if I didn't put that towel over Rikki.

"Hey Rikki. Let's go for a quick dive." Rowenelle said standing up. Rikki nodded and got up as well. The boys and I watched as they walked down to the water. Then, my attention was driven to Rikki. My eyes traced down her body and stopped at her very lower back. I watched as it swayed from side to side. 

"Niall stop staring." Rikki said turning around. I chuckled and winked. After they had went down to the water, a large black van drove across the beach and stopped to where Rowenelle and Rikki were. 

(Rikki's POV)

As Rowenelle and I were talking and laughing, we let the cold water touch our feet. And within seconds, our scaly tails appeared. "How about we just lay here and let the water come to us?" Rowenelle asked tapping lightly on the damp sand. 

"Sounds good." I said lying back. Rowenelle did the same and soon we both felt relaxed. Just then, a random black van pulled up to us. The windows rolled down and many flashes from cameras pointed at us.

Paparazzi.

Many shocked faces filled my view and many more people with cameras came out the van. 

"Hey fish freaks, over here!"

"Pretty mama's, smile for the camera!"

"How is this even possible?!"

"Hey Ariel! Over here princess!"

"You freak of nature! Tell us how you guys became mermaids!"

"This is big!"

"This is going to be all over the news!"

Other questions and mean names were thrown at us. I looked at Rowenelle and she nodded her head towards the ocean. We tried to move away as fast as we could, and to our luck, we did. But before I could duck my head underneath the water, I heard other questions and comments. And the last one scared me a lot. Especially because it was directed towards me.

"Aww, don't leave!"

"Come back!"

"Where's your Prince Eric?! Wouldn't he like to be all over the news too?!"

"I will come after you blondie! You'll get experimented on and then we'll know how this happened!"

This is a disaster! What do I even do?! When they're gone, do I go back to land?! Or do I stay in the ocean?!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ello loves!

I hope you liked this chapter! If you loved it, that's great!

To start off, I want to say thank you to everyone!! Thanks for voting, commenting, and reading. You guys are really awesome! 

SHOUT OUTS!! (These are for the people that got the joke and asked for shout outs mixed all in one.) To : @KevinsPIGEON, @thatssodirectioner, @Lexisluvs1D, @bridgeytaken, @joeysgirl11, @meganm1587, @Ambbeeerrrrrrr, @Person_K, @danielas13579. And to @RowenelleDeposoy!

Yeah, I figured that riddle was kind of too easy so just answer this question please :

From this story, what is your favorite chapter and why?

Comment your answer and let me know! 

I'll try to update the next chapter near the end of this month. Is that good? 

Hey, I just thought of something. Finish the lyrics : 

You Mad? *Click* ________ ________?!!?!

Lol Comment the rest of the lyrics! This is my favorite thing to say. Haha.

Alrighty!! See you guys next chapter!!

Bye!!

:D Xoxo