Chapter 36- Parties & Feelings

(Harry's POV)

Aw, poor Rikki. I can't believe he forgot her birthday!

I watched as she quickly left the kitchen about to burst to tears.

"Seriously?" Louis asked,"you are....something else."

"What did I do?! I didn't do anything."

"Oh, I'll tell you what you did," Liam jumped in,"you forgot her birthday."

Niall smacked his forehead and headed out the kitchen as well. Us, other boys, followed. This is crazy. I never would have thought Niall could forget such a special day.

(Niall's POV)

How could I forget?! I remembered it a few days ago, and I had it locked in my mind; I guess it just slipped today.

I followed Rikki upstairs to the room where she slammed the door in my face. "Rikki, can I please talk to-"

"No." she said firmly.

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"I'll...give you...Nutella?" I said having it come out as more of a question.

Rikki unlocked the door and stuck her head out,"What do you want Niall? Isn't it bad enough that you forgot my birthday."

"I just want to say I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. The thought probably just slipped my mind this morning. Please, let me make it up to you."

"I don't know, Niall." she said opening the door wider now showing her whole body.

"Let's throw a party. Here. Tonight."

"Fine," she said giving in. I smiled and hugged her tightly whispering a sweet 'Happy Birthday'.

"Thank you." She said before pressing her soft pink lips onto mine.

"Awwwwwwwww..." we heard behind us. I turned around to see the other four boys sitting on the steps holding the place where their hearts were.

(Rikki's POV)

Time flew by quickly, and it was almost time for the party. Liam and Louis invited their celebrity friends and Zayn and Harry helped with the decorations and Niall got the food and drinks. I wouldn't be so surprised if most of the food wasn't there.

Just kidding.

Niall had me get pretty and 'party-ready' as he would call it. Struggling on what to wear, I called Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle and asked for them to come over. It was an outfit emergency.

They said they'll be right over and in those couple of minutes that had soon passed, the doorbell rang.

Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor came rushing in with their hands full of bags from Forever 21.

"Sorry were a little late," Perrie said,"we made a quick trip to the mall before we came."

"That's fine." I said hugging them.

"And Happy Birthday big girl!" Danielle cheered clapping her hands fast.

"Thanks so much guys."

(Niall's POV)

As I placed the last bowl of Dorito chips onto the table, I dusted my hands off and then checked on the rest of the boys.

"Liam, Louis. People coming?"

"Yup. We just finished." they said.

"Great." I smiled and then went to Zayn and Harry.

"That's awesome! Love the balloons by the way." I complimented.