Chapter 5- Show and Tell -Part 2-

(Rikki's POV)

Aw man, really?? Swimming?! Well I kind of saw it coming because the first time that I walked up the walkway I saw a piece of it. Anyway, Harry walked out the closet after what happened, and said "Did somebody say swimming?"

"Yes you did babe, go get changed." Louis replied landing a sweet kiss on Harry's cheek. "Louis you never told me that you guys were...yeah." I smile.

"Oh no Rikki, don't get any ideas. We ship them. they're names. Larry Stylinson."

I faked a smile and looked away confusingly. So are they a thing or..? Let's just get off this subject.

So, Harry walked up the stairs and then waited until the boys weren't looking and stopped in the middle of the staircase. He smirked and winked then continued his walk upstairs. I can't take this anymore, he's gotta stop. He obviously doesn't know the difference between friend and more than friends. I walked upstairs after him.

"Where ya goin'" I heard a strong Irish accent. I turned around to find Niall looking at me. "Oh, I left my phone upstairs" I lied.

"But ya phones right there." he proved.

"Um..Did I say phone? I meant..um..earphones." I quickly changed my lie.

I quickly sped walked upstairs and pounded Harry's door open. He turned around and smiled like he never did before.

"I knew you'd come back for more, love." he said walking towards me. I took a step forward to meet him face to face.

"What's wrong with you?" I said.

"Nothing, love." He said rubbing my arm. I moved my arm away quickly. "You just don't get it do you?" I asked and sat on the bed. He followed me and sat really close rubbing my legs seductively. I lifted his arm away by his one index finger. He put his hand back on my leg and continued.

"Do you know the difference between friends and more than friends?" I asked him moving over slightly. He moved closer and put his other free hand on my waist.

"Yes." he answered. "Good. You know we're just friends right." I asked again.

"Maybe." he shrugged moving his hand farther up. I once again moved his hand away and he put his finger under my chin and pulled my face closer to him. "God, your beautiful." he complimented. I removed my face away but he managed to not let me move away. "Harry. Thank you and all, but come on, let's be real. You gotta stop for once." I told him. He only shrugged and moved closer to my face. "Harry I-"

"Ssshhh.." he bit his lip and smashed his lips into mine. I tried to tell him to stop but when I opened my mouth to speak, he forced the kiss even more. I quickly snapped my head away. "Harry, friends. Just stop. Please. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" He only smirked and winked once more. I groaned and got up then walked out the door. I am so done with him.

(Niall's POV)

I saw Rikki come downstairs with her hair...black? "Rikki, what happened to your hair?!" I slightly shouted.

She took a strand of her hair and looked at it. "I died it. I forgot I also brought hair dye." she explained.

"That fast?" I asked her. "It doesn't take long." she replied.

I can tell she was lying. Once, I had a girlfriend and she died the bottom of her hair blue. So I know how long it takes.

"Are we all ready?" Louis asked snatching Liam's phone away from him and taking a lot of selfies.

Harry came downstairs with his swimming shorts and a towel and walked to us. "Let's go." he said walking out the side glass door. Rikki walked out with another water bottle. That's like her third today. Ha, she thirsty! Any-who, We all followed and she came behind us still with her clothes on.