Chapter 18- All Over Again

(Louis' POV)

I broke the kiss and stared into her gorgeous bright blue eyes. I looked down at her lips again that we're slightly parted and leaned for another kiss. Before our lips touched, Rikki put her hand up in front of her mouth and said, "No."

She returned to the movie and I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Stop staring." I heard her say. I chuckled and watched as the credits rolled up a black screen with sad music playing in the back round.

We stood up and left the theater through the double doors as if we came the same way. I put on my hoodie and black sunglasses as we walked in the parking lot. Teens passed us so I thought it would be smart to wear this.

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?" a girl a one direction shirt said. I cleared my throat and tried to do a impression of an American accent.

"No. If I was, then I would've been with Eleanor. And this not Eleanor. She's my....wife."

"Wife?!" Rikki asked.

"Yes. Wife." I confirmed nudging her arm.

"Shouldn't you know that already? You are his wife right?" another girl with blue streaks in her hair asked.

"Yeah. I am." Rikki said trying to sound as positive and normal as possible.

"I don't believe you guys." The one direction shirt girl said.

"Let's see a kiss." blue haired girl said.

(Rikki's POV)

I looked at 'my husband' and Louis quickly smashed his lips onto mine sliding his tongue in as well. This was NOT supposed to be happening.

He broke it and looked at the girls.

"Alright fine. You win this round."

"There are other rounds?" Louis asked.

"No. I just wanted to say that." blue hair said.

"Oh. Well honey, let's go pick up the kids." I said grabbing his arm. He nodded and followed me. We made it look like we were walking to a car.

Louis and I looked back and saw that they had already went inside the theater.

"Rikki?" he called my name.

I didn't want to make eye contact but I still answered him. "Yes?"

"I'm really really really sorry that I force kissed you."

"I don't wanna talk about that."

"Well I do. Are you mad at me? Because if are, then you have every right to ignore and hate me. I even hate myself for doing that."

"Lou, stop. I'm not mad and I don't hate you. I'm just a little freaked out." I said turning another corner now walking on the same street as the house.

"That's good. Make up hug?" he asked holding out his arms. Instead of a hug, I held out my hand for a shake.

"What happened to our make up hugs?"

"I'm still kinda weirded and freaked out by you know what. So for right now, we shake okay?" I told him. There was disappointment written all over his face.

(Louis' POV)

Awh great! I messed up my friendship with Rikki!

I'm such an idiot!

I agreed to her shaking policy and she rung the doorbell.

"Thanks for understanding."

"Yeah no problem." I said faking a smile. Not am I disappointed, but I'm also super afraid of what Niall's going to do. He loves Rikki so much and I kissed his girlfriend. Not only that, but she didn't want to kiss me. Her kiss to me was an accident. She turned and our lips collided. I'm sure Niall could understand that. But my kiss to her was on purpose and I some what forced her to kiss me back. This was supposed to be a best friend night out. And I ruined it.