Chapter 10- Romantic Full Moon

(Niall's POV)

As I ran away from Rikki, I heard her ask me a question, but I couldn't quite make it out so I continued to run and search for the other lads. I turned every corner and busted every door open until I found at least someone. But then I thought of something.

I couldn't possibly do this. She's my girlfriend and I care about her. And I don't tell secrets. That's why she kept it a secret for a reason. It's because of what I'm doing. We've dating for about a week already, and I bet she's losing trust for me.

"Niall. What's wrong? Please tell me you found her." Liam asked. About now I was torn between two things.

Telling or saving.

Save. It's that one thing that'll let me keep Rikki. "Yeah, she's downstairs. I found her in the backyard." I said leaning on the doorway sideways with my right leg crossing over the other. "The backyard?" Liam asked again.

I shrugged and said, "Maybe we didn't look hard enough."

"True. Let's go get Zayn, Louis, and Harry."

Harry. I shivered at the thought of him. Yes, he's my best bud and I love him like a brother, but what he did to Rikki was completely unacceptable. But I knew I couldn't stay mad at him for long. Liam and I walked out and found Zayn and Louis still calling her name.

"Guys. I found her. She's downstairs." I said chuckling a little. Harry came out of the closet and we walked out the room just hearing Louis go on and on about different types of suspenders he saw at the mall.

(Rikki's POV)

I wish I could start this whole entire day over. No, better yet, instead of that, I wish I had powers to let me control water so it won't touch me, and then I could go anywhere.

Niall just ran off going to tell his mates, who will probably tell the whole world which would lead to scientists knowing, which would go onto them wanting to track me down, which would then lead to a horrible scene. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Out of all people, why do I get chosen?

From the corner of my eye, I saw a big white figure sitting there. I turned all the way around to see a piano. How long was that there?

I looked up the stairs and saw Niall or anybody else in sight. Good. I have no idea why, but I want to sing a song. Wrecking Ball? Why not.

Sitting down on the comfy stool, I pressed the white and black keys and started to sing. If the boys heard me, I would be embarrassed. I never really recorded me and heard me, so I don't know how I sound. Personally, I think I'm good. But this is just one person's opinion your hearing from.

"I came in like a wrecking ball!!

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck-ek-ek me

Yeah you, You wreck-ek-ek me"...

(Zayn's POV)

"And then there were these ones that were orange with black strippes. Oh! Then there was another where it was-" Louis was cut off by Harry who sounded angrier than ever.

"Lou, we get it. You should've bought them. Many different colors and patterns. Yeah, we know." he said running a hand through his curly brown hair.

"Let's just go downstairs. We should go to the park or beach or something." I said trying to get Harry to calm down.

"Okay. Come o-"

"Shh!!!" Liam hushed loudly. "Do you hear that? It's Rikki singing."

"I never meant to start a war