Chapter 22- The Question

(Rikki's POV)

Rowenelle and I talked for such a large amount of time, we haven't realized how dark it was. I figured Niall is worried sick right now. Along with the other lads.

"Niall's probably worried right now." I murmured under my breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" Rowenelle asked.

"Oh. Uh..My boyfriend, I think he's going to worry about me right now. I should head back to my house. Would you like to come?"

"Sure! I'd love to." she said leaving the cave before I could. I giggled at how excited she was to leave.

We poked our heads above the surface making sure no one could see us. One the coast was clear we dried off as fast as we could and ran away from the water before it crashed against the cold sand touching us again.

The night crescent moon was brighter than it has any night. Even though it wasn't a full moon, I love to stare at it for a few moments.

I lead the way to the house I was currently staying in. "Hey, do you know who One Direction is?" I asked her.

"What's that?"

"It's a band. I didn't know who they were before either."

"Oh. You live with famous people?" She asked waiting for me to open the door.

"I somewhat live with them." I said hoping she'll understand what I meant.

I patted around my body and realized I had forgot my keys in the house. Sighing, I rung the doorbell to which Louis answered.

"Oh good. You're back. And who's this?" Louis asked staring at Rowenelle.

"Louis this is Rowenelle. Rowenelle, this is Louis. He's part of the band." I introduced them.

"Well, Hi. Nice to meet you." Louis said shaking her hand. They stayed staring at each other smiling like never before.

"Um..Louis if you don't mind, It'd would be nice to GET INSIDE THE HOUSE!" I said. My yelling caused them to snap out their 'staring contest'.

"Oh right Sorry." He said letting Rowenelle go first.

I see it. He's in love. Not just love, deep love. And the thing is, Louis already has somebody. Maybe Louis and Rowenelle were meant to be together. I don't know what I'm saying.

"Heyy..who's the new girl?" Liam asked.

"Boys, this is Rowenelle. Rowenelle this is Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Ni- where's Niall?" I asked looking in the kitchen.

"In his room I believe." Harry said furrowing his eyebrows.

"NIALL!" I screamed to the very top of my lungs.

"Ni-!"

"IM COMING! ONE SECOND!" he said interrupting my screaming.

He ran down the stairs spotting Rowenelle.

"Hey, new person in our home." he greeted with a friendly smile. Rowenelle smiled back and introduced herself.

"I'm Rowenelle." she said fiddling with her thumbs.

"Nice to meet you Row." Niall said shaking her hand.

"Let me give you a little tour of our humble home." Louis said taking her wrist, walking towards the stairs leading upstairs.

Rowenelle giggled and happily walked away with Louis.

"So what took you so long to get here?" Niall asked holding my hand.