Chapter 19- Special Gift

(Niall's POV)

"Break up?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed her purse and stuffed her phone and house keys in it.

"I think it's best Niall." She said letting a tear slide down her cheek.

"No. Baby, please don't leave me. I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry."

Rikki shook her head, "I had a relationship like this before, and I don't want it to happen again."

"Princess. I feel terrible. I'm really am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you."

"I just want a break from you right now. Goodbye Niall." she said hugging me for the last time. I quickly hugged back and pressed her more against my chest.

Rikki started to walk out the room and I quickly realized that I can't let her go away from me.

"Rikki?"

She turned around and looked at me with her watery eyes. I figured talking to her wasn't going to get her to stay, so I walked slowly to her and placed my hands on her waist.

"Come with me for a second." I said leading her to sit down on the bed. I walked back to the door and closed it and locked it.

"Niall, what are you doing? Just let me leave. Please." she begged.

"I don't want to lose you. I really love you and everything about you. And I want to give you something. Something really special." I said holding her hand. She tried to move her hand away but I kept holding onto it.

"Niall...Make it fast. What is it?"

I hesitated for a second but then spoke up.

"My virginity."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey my little cupcakes!!

Thank you LeahLove5 for giving me that nickname for you guys!! Your wonderful!!

SHOUTOUT TO YOU GIRL!

I like that name actually..

My little cupcakes.

It's cute.

But for some reason it reminds me of my little ponies.

Anybody remember that show?

Childhood had some good shows.

Remember when we had Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, That's so Raven, Etc.

Now they got Jessie, Ant Farm, I didn't do it, Austin and Ally.

Like I didn't ask for that. I want my childhood shows back.

Those were the good old days.

But anyway,

I'm sorry for putting this chapter so short.

To make it up, I'll make chapter 20 long and special.

How's that sound? Good?

Great.

Um...Do you think Rikki should forgive Niall and take Niall's gift.

Or

Do you think that Rikki shouldn't forgive Niall?

Comment about it. I wanna know what you guys think.

Erm.. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my story.

I love it when you guys do that.

Your awesome people.

SO THANK YOU!!!

See you next chapter babes!!

Baii!!

Xoxoxo