Chapter 25- Suspicious

(Rikki's POV)

Telling Harry and Niall would be such a great idea! I can't wait until I get home.

I'll use my powers for good things and sometimes revenge/payback.

Just thinking about it made me so excited.

"One lucky girl you are." Rowenelle said sitting up.

"Yeah. I guess so. I should go show Harry and Niall! Bye!" I said leaving. I'm pretty sure she wanted to tell me something before I left, but right now I was way too excited about this to even listen.

(Rowenelle's POV)

I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of Rikki. She has 3 and I have 1. But I'm happy for her.

Before she left I wanted to tell her to not use it on a full moon.
It affects her powers and makes them go out of control and something very bad could happen. I don't know what, but all I know is that it's bad.

(Rikki's POV)

Niall answered the door pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Where were you? I've been calling you a whole bunch of times and you haven't answered. Are you okay? Are you hur-"

"Niall I'm fine. I want to show you something." I said dragging him into the kitchen.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Go get Harry."

"You brought me in here to say go get Harry?"

"I meant to tell you before but I forgot."

He laughed and walked out the kitchen door. Once it closed, I walked over to the kitchen sink and tried my power of controlling water out just to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating or just dreaming.

I tried it and it still worked.

"But it's four in the mornining...I don't like getting up!!" I heard Harry whine.

"Well, too bad. Should've went to bed earlier." An Irish accent came after.

I quickly loosened my hand and made the water fall carelessly into the sink.

"This better be good." Harry said rubbing his eyes.

"It is. Trust me." I said going to the refrigerator. I pressed the button that read 'water' and it came splashing down into the little glass cup.

I set it down on the kitchen table and then stared at Niall and Harry who apparently started to drift off into sleep.

"Guys!!" I shouted making them snap out of their sleep.

"You brought me down here for a cup of water?!" Harry asked getting angry.

"No curly. Watch." I said as I lifted my hand and slowly twisted it to the right.

The water rose and still formed into the ball in midair.

"What the f-" Niall said.

Harry rubbed his eyes and looked closer.

"Cool right" I said.

"Amazing." Niall said poking the ball of water.

"No Niall don't-" I was to late. The water had already fell onto the floor and splashed everywhere. Luckily it didn't touch me.

"You had too." I said giving him a 'are you kidding me look'

"I thought it wouldn't pop!" he said throwing his hands up.