Chapter 4- Coming Clean

Hi there Beautiful Rainbows! The Answer Will Be Held At The End Of This Chapter...! Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Short Recap*

I was about to say something until Zayn asks "Are those..."

"Scales?" Niall finishes his sentence.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

(Harry's POV)

Liam slapped Niall in the back of his head and said, "No, you idiot. It's probably an infection or something." It kinda made me chuckle a bit. That's the first I ever seen Niall get whacked by Liam. Usually, it's Louis and Liam who always get in arguments. Since we became one direction, they haven't been getting along. They always argue, but then they make up and joke about it. Speaking of being One Direction, Rikki hasn't freaked out, fainted, or fangirled. It's either she wants us to think that she's normal or she's waiting for the right moment to have a freak out moment. So, just to let you know, I'm prepared for the screaming. Just wait. She'll crack.

"No...." Rikki started, "It's-Its scales." Liam mouthed dropped forming an 'o' shape. "Why didn't you tell us?" Zayn asked with his eyes stuck on her foot..or..scales..or whatever. "I was going to but I didn't wanna lose my job. So I just kept it a secret." She answered. Whoa. Lose her job? Why would she think that. I wanted to rub her back to comfort her, but she would probably do something or the lads would know what I was trying to do and stop me. In this boy band, I'm mostly known as being the flirty one. And this is why the boys always stop me from doing something that involes a girl, even if I'm not in my flirty mood.

(Rikki's POV)

I had no idea they were going to find out this early. I was planning on telling/showing them in the second month that I'm working with them.

Liam slapped Niall in the back of his head and I heard Harry chuckle in his deep voice. His laugh scared me. But I shouldn't be afraid. Should I? I really don't know about now.

"No..." I started to say, "It's-It's scales." It felt wierd telling them, but it felt good to finally tell someone about this. "Why didn't you tell us?" I heard Zayn ask. "I was going to but I didn't wanna lose my job." Wow.

Coming clean about everything feels so good. Not even wierd anymore. Mostly, a rock that's been lifted off my shoulders. "Lose your job?" Harry spoke up. I turned to him, and looked in his green eyes. I almost wanted to look at his eyes then whole time but eventually, I snapped myself out of it. "Yeah, I thought that if you found out about me, you would think I'm a freak or somesort and fire me."

"Oh, Rikki. We would never fire you." Louis walked closer to me. "Niall's wierd and we haven't kicked him out of the-" he was cut off by the other boys telling him to shush. "No no no finish, kick him out of the what?" I can tell I had a confused face on. "Lou, can we talk to you for a second?" Liam poliety yet agressivley asked. What? What's happening?

Once again, they all left leaving Harry and me alone. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair trying out new styles. It was awkward and quiet until he spoke up again. "Wanna talk now?" He asked shyly. "Harry..Didn't I tell you before that I didn't want to. There was nothing you could've done then, and there's nothing you could do now about it. He's gone." I whispered the last part to myself. "Who's gone?" He asked again. I sighed looking over to him and he was closer than I though. Our lips were about an inch away from each other. Usually, if I'm this close, I would back away quickly. It's something about him that I like- woah hold it Rikki. Your here for babysitting not, flirting or dating. Just try not to kiss him no matter how close he is. We started moving closer in until our foreheads touched. I was scared. I never kissed a guy before.