*Author's Note!*

Ello my loves!

I'm sorry. I know you expected this to be a chapter. I'm sorry.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. Well, now I have. But it's not a chapter as you can see. :(  It's a Author's Note. I've now realized that I'm going to be super busy and I won't have time to update.

IM SORRY! I feel bad. I really wanted to update too. But I can't. Are we still friends?? Yes or No?

I understand if your upset.

By the way, this also means that I'm not going to be able to be on Wattpad for a while now too. You can still ask me stuff, talk to me, comment, vote, etc. I'll just check my email once in a while to see what you guys are up to.

I'll make the best ability to answer you guys. So don't get upset if I don't answer you. Eventually, I will.

I promise.

I want to say that the date I will be back on would be.....erm....well, let's just say, sometime in April. Yes, it's a long wait, I'm sorry, but it is what it is. You know?

While I'm here, SHOUTOUTS!

@RowenelleDeposoy !

Aye girl! Thanks for everything! I have read your story and I think it's wonderful! Your an amazing writer and I honestly think your a better writer than me. But thank you for saying that I am.

And to all of my readers, PLEASE GO READ HER STORIES! YOU'LL LOVE THEM!!

@meganm1587

Heeeeyyyyy!! Thanks for dedicating me in your chapter! I meant to say thanks earlier, but I haven't gotten a chance to.

THANK YOU!!

And PLEASE GO READ HER STORY!! YOU WILL LOVE IT AS WELL!!

@xxtazzerxx

Hey girlie! What's up?

I got your message for the shoutout! Here it is!

FOLLOW MY GOOD FRIEND HERE!! SHE'S AMAZAYN!!

Thank you for commenting, voting, and reading my story!! Your absolutely amazing!! :D

-----

Want a shout out? Just tell me! :D I will give you one. Promise.

And hey, I'll give you guys a riddle to answer..

Q: In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink! What color were the stairs?

Comment what you think the answer is!!

I will see you guys near April!! :D Love you guys!!

Baii!

Xoxo