*~Authors Ending~*

Hey, hey, hey!!! How's it going?

Awesome.

Well now that your reading this, I just want to tell you guys that....This book is now done.

Now I know what you're probably thinking; 'What?! OMG OMG OMG!'

Well, Thanks to some good friends named rnellexo and SoftballStar16 (and many others), gave me the idea of making a sequel to this book. Yes, a sequel. Excited right?

I wanna give an enormous thank you to all of you guys. You all have been amazing and I really can't thank you guys enough. All the votes and comments have been absolutely spectacular and especially the amount of reads are wonderful. I know I thanked you guys so many times before, but like I said, I can't thank you enough. All the support, just everything really, it's been amazing knowing that you guys like my story and just all the positive comments are magnificent. The follows have been great. As of right now I have reached 85 followers and that's pretty awesome for me. Writing this book for your entertainment has been such a wonderful thing to do.

So thanks for everything and I hope I get to write again for you guys.

I love you all and don't forget it!!!

Goodbye my lovely directioners!!!

Xoxoxoxoxo