Chapter 16- Just A Sea Friend

(Niall's POV)

What could she possibly mean by something? Or someone.

The only thought that popped in my head was the someone is a good friend of hers.

"Someone?" I asked following her to the window. She turned her head to look at me with her beautiful blue eyes and said,

"You'll see. You'll love her. She really friendly. And I suppose she does great with humans."

I squinted my eyes trying to picture the friend she described.

Her last words confused me so much.

'And I suppose she does great with humans.'

Doesn't any other human get along with another? Well, unless you're enemies.

I decided to go with the flow. I stood speechless and could only nod.

"But wait," I said, "How are we going to leave without the boys? They love the beach."

"Just tell them that we're going out. Or tell them that we're going for a walk. Works with my mom." She replied.

I shrugged thinking it could possibly work. Rikki brung out a strapless bathing suit that had a fade color of blue shade into a darker blue. And the same with the bottoms.

"Hey, why are you always wearing strapless bikinis?" I asked.

"I don't know. Ask Louis. He's the one who bought it for me remember?"

"Louis bought you strapless bikinis?"

"Oh relax. Maybe it's because he liked them, and figured I would too." she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Oh chill out."

"Mine." I said pulling her closer to me so that our bodies touch.

"And always will be." She said now pulling me in for a kiss.

She broke it and walked to the bathroom closing the door behind her. Little light showed on the bottom of the door.

I had went into my room and started to change into my swimming trunks.

(Rikki's POV)

I pulled up my bottoms and flushed the toilet. Then I sprayed some liquid from my bottle and then washed my hands. My friend that knows my secret won't tell me what it's called. So for now, I'll call it liquid. Then I braided my wavy blonde hair into a fish tail.

When I had finished, I opened the door and saw that Niall was gone.

Must be in his room, I thought.

I turned around to find Louis standing there watching every move I did.

"Oh. Hey Lou." I said. I knew this would be somewhat awkward, so I put on a little cover up over my bathing suit.

"Hey beauti-um..Rikki." he said walking a little closer to me.

"What's up?"

"The sky."

I laughed and high fived him. "Nice one."

"Thanks. Where are you going?"

"Just out with Niall." I answered his question.

His face looked a little sad now like he didn't want me to go.

"Okay. Well, have fun. Maybe you and I could hang out alone sometime?" he asked.