Chapter 28- Internet, TV, Magazines

(Louis' POV)

Bright flashes and screams came from the distance in front of us. And I could recognize that black van anywhere. It's the paparazzi.

"Isn't Rikki and Rowenelle over there?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah, Lou stay here. Guys lets go." Zayn said walking closer clenching his fists.

Niall, Harry, and Liam followed him and started walking down towards the ocean.

"Why can't I go? I want to help them!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Sorry Louis. You just can't." Liam said.

What? Why can't I? All I want to do is help and they won't let me.

(Niall's POV)

Zayn, Liam, and Harry tried to talk Louis out of coming along.

"Fine, I won't go." Louis said crossing his arms.

As we walked closer to the flashes and screams, I noticed Rikki and Rowenelle trying to swim away.

"Whoa, whoa, leave them alone. Go back in your van and drive away." Zayn said blocking the camera's view.

"IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!" a man said. Suddenly, all cameras were turned to us.

"Go to Mako and I'll meet you guys there." I mouthed to her hoping she understood me. Surprisingly, she did.

(Rikki's POV)

As my head was above water, Niall mouthed 'Go to Mako and I'll meet you guys there.'

Rowenelle and I ducked our heads back underwater and swam off. Seconds later, we arrived at Mako and stayed in the moon pool. There was a sudden pause.

"What now?" Rowenelle asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. I'm not sure if we can go back to land. We might have to stay here until this whole thing dials down." I said stressed out. I rested my arms over each other and then placed my head on-top.

"But that's too long to wait for."

I shrugged. The fact that the whole world now knows is stressing me out even more. I felt my emotions alter from stressed to angry. Thinking about what happened just makes me want to punch the living crap out of them. And by them, I mean paparazzi.

"Hey Rikki you okay?" I heard Rowenelle ask me.

"No. I'm not okay. Wanna know why? Oh, I'll you why. The whole world is soon going to find out about this! Our secret! The paparazzi caught everything on tape, and took many pictures of us. Once they show it on TMZ, MTV, even Ellen DeGeneres, that's it! Our secret will be out..."

I ranted on and on about how we will never be looked at the same, how there will be more drama than there already is, etc.

"Rikki?! Rowenelle?! Are you here?!" An Irish accent yelled.

"Niall!" I called. He saw us and he immediately gave us tights hugs. Zayn, Harry, and Liam came in behind him.

"Where's Louis?" Rowenelle asked.

"He's at the beach." Harry said calmly.

"You say it like that's a good thing. You left Louis at the beach. Alone." I said.

"Oh what damage could he do?" Liam asked.

(Zayn's POV)

Really Liam? What damage could Louis do?

Looking around to where Niall had brought us, I stared at the little peep hole at the top that was letting in sunlight. This place was actually very amazing. I'm now considering to take Perrie here for a little dinner date. How romantic would that be?