Chapter 34- Yes Or No

(Niall's POV)

Rikki hesitated for a moment with a shocked face. I was scared of how she would respond. It could be a no! And that's all I'm thinking. What if she says no? Is this too early to ask? What if she's still mad at me?

"Niall, I-I don't know. Aren't we still young to get married?" Rikki asks.

"Yes, but..." I stood up from my kneeling position, "but I can't wait until we're older."

Rikki wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her face. Leaning in, she slowly kissed my lips and pulled me closer. I kissed back and placed my hands on her waist. I broke the kiss and put our foreheads together.

"Would you like some time to think about it?" I asked. She nodded in return and pecked at my lips again.

(Rikki's POV)

Speechless. That's all I am. I was not expecting anything like this out of it. Honestly, I just wanted Niall to forgive me and for him to know the truth, but this, this is waayy better.

"Would you like some time to think about it?" Niall asked still close to my lips. I nodded in return and pecked at his lips again.

I grabbed his hand and we both made our way towards the stairs walking down them slowly as if it was a stroll in the park.

"Back together, yeah?" Liam asked smiling.

"Yeah." Niall said looking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew that I was blushing hard.

We both sat on the couch talking and laughing and eating for about 2 hours. During that time range, my phone went off symbolizing that I got a text message.

I checked the message and saw who it was from. Niall. I looked at him and mouthed 'I'm right here ya know?'

He shrugged and continued talking with the boys. I stared at Niall and smiled uncontrollably. He hasn't noticed that I was staring, so I keep doing it until he moved his head. As I was staring at him, I thought at how much I love him. That made me make my decision.

The message read: Have you thought about it yet? xoxo

I typed back: Yes. I have; just now.

As Niall opened my message, I saw how big he was smiling as he was typing. The boys head turned from me to Niall as we each got messages.

"Are you texting right across from each other?" Louis asks stealing a Dorito from Harry's hand.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Can't you just talk about it, instead of texting?" Harry said.

"Nah." Niall said grabbing onto my hand.

Receiving his message, I again opened it.

It read:

Sooo....What is it? Wanna be my wife or not?

I turned my head to Niall and said,"Yes. I would love to."

"Really?!" He said.

"Yeah." I replied. Niall leaned in and comforted me in a big hug, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips afterwards.

(Harry's POV)

What? That's all I have to say. What. That was really random; to just say yes out loud like that. Nobody even asked a question for her to answer 'yes.'

After watching Rikki's and Niall's short little kiss, I asked what happen.

"Rikki and I are....nevermind." Niall said not finishing his sentence,"follow me."

Rikki nodded and got up, following Niall into the kitchen.

(Niall's POV)

"What?" Rikki asked.

"We gotta tell someone. I can't hold it in any longer." I said slightly jumping.

"Someone like who?"

"Your mum...sister...brother."

"I don't have a brother."

"Well then, either your mum or sister."

"Okay. Seems good. Shall we go now?" She asked holding out her hand. I took it and said,"We shall."

We both walked out and headed for the front door.

"Where are you two love birds going?" Liam asked.

"Out." Rikki said before opening for door for me.

"Be back by curfew!" Zayn said mimicking a mothers voice.

"Whatever you say mum!" I said closing the door behind me.

As Rikki and I were walking, slowly taking our time, I pulled her hand making her bump into my chest.

"You know you could've called me, and I would've just happily just turned around." Rikki said smiling. I returned the smile and put my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"I love you so much. You know that?"

"Yeah. But I love you way more."

"I can't wait to marry you."

"Same here." She replied continuing our walk. Another 5 minutes passed and we arrived at her house.

I rung the doorbell and waited a few seconds. The door swung open and an older woman appeared smiling widely.

"Hey sweetie, glad your home. And who's this?"she said eyeing me down.

"My boyfriend, Niall." Rikki said. Her mother smiled and allowed us in.

"Rikki.." I whispered. She turned her head to me and said,"Yeah?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Oh, it's down that hall and to the right." She directed. I kissed her nose and left.

(Rikki's POV)

I watched as Niall left. God, I love him so much. I turned to my mother who was cooking rice and beans.

"Staying here for dinner?" My mother asked.

"Um..Probably. I don't know what Niall has planned." I said sitting down at the counter.

"Okay honey."

"Soo...mom. I have great news!" I said tapping my hand on the marble counter.

"What is it?" She replied smiling widley. My mother always loved when I had good news.

"Niall and I are getting married! Isn't this great!"

I saw as her smiled slowly faded away.

"You are not getting married."

••••••••••••_••••••••••••_•••••••••••_••••

Hey my loves!

-Guess what? Chicken butt. Haha, nah I'm kidding.

Hope you liked this chappie.

Speaking of chappies, I've made my decision of the book thing.

It will be a One Direction story! But I have no idea what it'll be about.

Being the sweet, kind-hearted fans (I don't know if it's more of 'fans') you guys are, can you comment some ideas for the book to be about. I'll even let some of you guys to be in it.

Sooo... I will see you guys next chaptaa, and have a wonderful weekend!

Love ya!!!

Baii!!

Xoxoxo