Dream University (EXO Fanfic)

Eun Hee and Jong-in are step siblings that grew up together. They did almost everything with each other, but that was until their parents broke up making them end their sibling relationship.

They promise to meet once more in their dream university, Yonsei University. In a matter of years, they finally meet. But this time, it seems that Jong-in has started to treat her like a complete stranger!

Just what did Eun Hee do to make him hate her so much? Will she succeed in fixing their lovey sibling relationship, or will she start falling madly in love with him? Watch as she encounters lots of surprises in her college life.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © KimchiiDesu

Please do not plagiarize or copy the same story line. I accept full criticism of any sort. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! :)

--

Characters :

Jong, Eun Hee - 17 years old. Freshman college.

A simple-minded girl with a dream to reunite with her dear step-brother -- Kai. She is a pushover at most with a big heart. She is naturally intelligent and is willing to do everything for the people around her. 

Kim, Jong-in (Kai) - 19 years old. Freshman college.

He leads a group called the Platinum Group and is the leader. Naturally, he comes from a rich background with superior qualities. Has too many dark secrets to hide that would explain his straight face and terrifying attitude.

Park, Chanyeol - 18 years old. Freshman college.

He leads a group called the Gold Group and is the leader. He is a proud person and is not afraid to get what he wants. Sometimes very nosy and arrogant, but is actually showing the opposite of what he feels. 

**★These are basically the main characters. Watch as the number of characters grow as you continue reading. ★**