Prologue ✔

So far, it's been a total of ten long years since Brooke was ripped away from Brendon and Ryan and was given to Sarah.

Brooke is still with Sarah and has become depressed, her life spiraled quickly into the gutter before she can stop it.  She's not the same person that she was when she was younger. Brooke's anxiety has become worse and worse, and it's become so bad that she wonders if it's worth it anymore. And Sarah isn't helping her cause. With constant abuse, whether it be mentally or physically, Sarah's rain of terror is never-ending. Although Sarah doesn't care about her well-being, she still makes sure to keep a tight grip on Brooke at all times. Because of this, Brooke is cold and bitter. 

Since everyone under the sun knows what happened between Sarah and Brendon, Brooke doesn't get along with the kids at school. Not even in the slightest. They all believe that Brendon gave her up for the second time because they didn't want her and that Sarah got stuck with her. Sarah said the exact same things but always loved to throw in a "they never loved you". They either don't care for Brooke, or make off comments at her in the hallways. 

The teenager tries to believe that her father and Ryan wouldn't do something like something like that. She doesn't remember exactly what happened, but she prayed they wouldn't willingly give her up. But, of course, she never knew. When she laid in her bed at nighttime, with her eyes opened and her mind racing; she would always have the same thought: did they really love me? 

Brendon and Ryan are still heartbroken in their home. Since then, the two have gotten married. They haven't talked to Brooke since she was taken away. Yet, they are attempting to mend their hearts. They love each other and they are happy in some way. Ryan was broken, as was Brendon. Ryan took Brooke under his wing and would call Brooke his daughter. The last time they saw her is when a photo was posted on the internet about her. And that was two years ago. Sarah's mother held a birthday party and Brooke was there. Sadly, nothing else has been shown of her. The tour was started but Brendon couldn't continue it. He cried and broke down when he sang her favorite song. 

"I would do anything - anything at all - to have you back Brooke. I love you so much. And you probably can't even hear me and I know I haven't talked to you in years but - just know, I love you and I will find you." Brendon whispered, staring into her empty room. The room was the exact same as when she was there, dust collecting everywhere. 

[....]

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new story! I am super excited to be writing this new story. Once the first book ended, I started writing on this one. It will be in the third person, and it will be of fourteen-year-old Brooke and her story. 

- @simply_pyschopath