Chapter Eighteen

Yes, don't worry, I want to stab myself in the neck with spoon too. I'm so so sorry about not updating. As the kid in Literature classes yelled out a couple days ago, "Dude, shut up, before I slap you in the back of the neck."

So I had my choir concert last night and I went worse that I thought it would. So one, I was wearing heels and I nearly fell a couple of times. Okay, in one of our songs, it says 'say hello to friends you know, and everyone you meet' and when it says 'you meet', we were supposed to shake hands with the person next to me. The girl next to me turned to Jacob, one of the two guys in our class, and shook his hand. Then she turned back around and faced me. We went to shake hands but we both put out our right hands (we're both right handed), and instead of fixing the mistake, we both just awkwardly shook each others hand with our right hands. Then a kid puked up on the stage. That girl that I shook hands with (I'm not saying her name) and I died laughing. It was on the opposite side of me and her, so all of the kids, eighth, seventh, and sixth, all got on one side and continued singing. It was fucking funny to us. Hey, girl that sits next to me in choir, if you are reading this, lmao.  

I didn't go to school today because I felt really sick this morning. My arms and legs are hurting but now I am writing. I slept for like six hours today and I'm still tired. I regret wearing high heels last night, it was the first time I have worn those heels in over a couple months. I also skipped my math final so. 

I'm trying to update more and more but I'm getting writer's block and I'm trying to break that. I'm just being lazy. Anyway, here's you chapter. It's short but it's something. 

Enjoy.

"So truth of dare." Bandit asked over to Brooke, who bit down on her lip, thinking of an answer. Iris sat between them, sleeping. Broke thought for a minute before answering. It was weird for Brooke to actually have a friend to talk to and hang out with. Bandit sat with her legs crossed and a pillow in her lap, while Brooke sat with her legs pulled to her chest, also clutching a pillow. Brendon invited Dallon and Kenny to come over. Their screaming at each other was heard, as cussing was booming through the house. Brooke's favorite being from Gerard, "You cheating fucking cunt asshole-bitch." and then Brendon's rebuttal was "You swinging-cunt, I didn't cheat." Which was followed by Ryan's laughter. 

"Truth." Brooke replied, shrugging slightly.

"Ah, no fun. But okay. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Bandit asked, pouting. 

"No, no, I'm just more of a loner while I'm at school. Boys just think I'm emo and dumb. I didn't have many friends." Brooke replied. It was true, Brooke didn't have many friends and didn't know how to keep a proper friendship. This was a first for Brooke, having a friend and all, but I felt good having some who is her age to talk to. Most of her friends are Brendon and Ryan's friends, who are all twenty years old and older. But Bandit was only a few month younger. 

"Really? I think you're really cool. Any guy would be lucky to have you." Bandit smiled. Brooke blushed before whispering a thank you. 

"Truth or dare, Bandit?" Brooke asked. 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to," She paused. "I dare you to go into the room that the guys are in and scare them." Brooke said. Bandit smiled. 

"I'll go if you go. We'll record it." Both of them chuckled, before standing up off the bed. They walked down the hallway with Brooke holding her phone. They were giggling like crazy as they looked into the gaming room; which Brooke found out about only yesterday. The door was slightly opened, revealing all of the guys facing away from the door. They were all leaning over, all holding game controllers. Brooke opened up her camera app, before pressing record. Both of them were trying to laugh, but the boys aren't able to hear them over their own noise. 

"Bah," Bandit falsely jumped out, leaving Brooke behind the couch. The boys just looked at her like she was crazy; they weren't scared. 

"Really? That sucked-" Brendon was about to say before Brooke jumped across the couch, landing on Brendon and Ryan. All of them screamed loudly, and even Brendon sounded like a little girl. Brooke landed on the ground laughing, along with Bandit. Both of them where in fits in laughter. Ryan and Dallon began chuckling, while the rest where trying to claim their breathing. "Oh, you," Brendon replied, standing up and grabbing Brooke by the waist.  He held her, before tickling her sides. She gasped before giggling loudly. Gerard followed suit with Bandit. 

"Noooo, Ryro help me!" She giggled out, trying to get out of Brendon's grip. Ryan grabbed her hand, tugging her away from Brendon, laughing also. Brendon sat down, pulling Brooke beside him. Ryan grabbed her arms and them above her head, Brendon once again, began to tickle her once again. After their little tickle fight, they all sat down and begin playing games once again. Mario cart was on the tv, which Brooke was surprisingly good at.

"You're not going to win Brooke, I am!" Dallon yelled out, glaring at Brooke playfully. 

"Play better and you might win. I'm totally going to win, Dal. You suck at this game." Brooke sassed back, causing everyone to chuckle. 

"What about me? I'm in third place, I might win." Brendon cut in. 

"You wish. Your forehead has a bigger chance of winning than you do." Brooke sassed once again. 

"Brendon, Ryan, you two have a really sassy daughter. Jeez." Kenny replied. 

"Damn right." Brooke smiled, laughing.