Chapter Fifthteen

I was supposed to update last night but I didn't. Whoops.

Enjoy.

After adopting Iris, they returned home. Brendon bought pizza and brought it home with them. Iris seemed to stick with Brooke and refused to leave her side. Brooke sat on the couch gently with Iris on her lap. Brendon went extremely crazy, and even with the protests of Brooke, he bought a bunch of toys, a dog bed, a kennel, food and water bowls, food, treats, a collar, leash, and it got to the point that Brendon even bought all three dogs, outfits. Iris' was a rainbow outfit, fitted with black around it, while Bogart and Penny Lanes were Panic! At The Disco dog outfits; not to mention, he also brought Iris one. Brooke attempted to protest since she didn't want Brendon to spend too much on her, but once Brendon had his mind set to something, there was no stopping him.

Also, Brendon purchased a new phone and laptop. Brooke tried to tell Brendon that she didn't need it, but he told her that it would be better for her to have in case they need to call her.

Brooke agreed to hold the boxed pizza while walking into the house. Brendon was carrying all the dog stuff, while Ryan held the bags from shopping. Ryan held four bags, that had hoodies, shirts, jeans, and two pairs of shoes. Brooke continuously thanked Brendon and Ryan for buying her all of those clothing. When she walked in, she sat the pizza box on the table. Bogart and Penny Lane jumped on the couch, causing Iris to whimper. The vet woman the shop explained that Iris came from the street and she doesn't like new dogs. Iris whimpered and buried her head into Brooke's neck. "Hey, hey, it's okay." Brooke patted Iris on the head. Iris was pulled away by Brooke and sat on the couch in front Bogart and Penny Lane. The two dogs sniffed at Iris. Penny Lane reached out and gently licked Iris' head. Iris' ears perked up, as Iris rubbed her head against the other dog. Brooke awwed at the three, as they smelled each other. 

"Here you go, babygirl." Brendon walked over and handed Brooke a plate that held three pieces if pizzas. Brooke smiled and thanked him. Brendon and Ryan both sat down, each with multiple pieces of pizzas on their plates. Iris gently jumped down on the ground, followed by Bogart and Penny Lane. The three barked happily and retreated to the kitchen. 

Brooke smiled once again and bit the pizza, laughing at the two grown men as they argued back in forth playfully. 

***

"So this one time," Brendon chuckled, nearly falling over himself laughing. "Ryan was trying to cooking dinner, and he turned to flip the pancake. He was attempting to show off to me by flipping the pancake by flipping the pan. He went to flip the half way uncooked food and it flew up and hit the ceiling. It stuck up there for a while." Ryan's face turned bright red as he placed his hand over his face. Brooke covered her mouth with her hand, laughing slightly. 

"Or what about the time, you were trying be romantic and you lit some candles? Brendon made food and placed it on the table. So he was holding a rag and he ended up catching the rag on fire. He freaked out and threw the rag on the table and the table was covered with a table cloth. That slightly caught of fire too." Ryan finished. Brendon and Brooke broke out in fits of laughter. Brendon leaned forward, chuckling. His left ankle was crossed over his right knee, as he slapped his leg with his hand.

Ryan leaned onto Brendon's shoulder once they both finished laughing. Brendon smiled and looked into Ryan's eyes.

"I love you." Brendon whispered.

"I love you too." Ryan whispered. Brendon placed his head on the crook of Ryan's neck, kissing him gently.

Brooke smiled and pulled out her new IPhone. She clicked the camera and took a photo of the two men.

***

***

This is shit I know. I'm sorry 😂 this is just a filler and it sucks.

Welp. I hope you liked it.

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-