Chapter Twelve

After Brooke calmed down, Ryan gently led her into the kitchen, where Brendon was found cooking dinner. She was silent nearly the whole way to the area. Brendon turned with a sad smile on his face as he stared down at the girl. Brooke had called down a lot, she felt better that she was able to talk to Ryan. Brooke has bottled up her feeling so long and it felt weird that someone would take the time and energy to talk to her. 

"Here you go, princess." Brendon smiled, placing the white plate full of food. Ryan sat down next to Brendon, and across from Brooke. Three plates lay in front of the people, all steaming with heat. In front of her was a hot plate of pork-chops, mash potatoes, and green beans. Brooke's eyes widened at the sight. She hasn't seen such a large amount of food in a while. Ryan and Brendon began to eat, and Brooke slowly followed suit. Her shaking hand cut the slab of cooked meet with her knife, before taking a bite. It tasted so good, but Brooke couldn't help but feel disgusting with herself. After eating half of the meat, most of the green beans, and some mash potatos, she found that she couldn't eat more.

She looked over and saw that Ryan and Brendon had finished their plate. Ryan stood and grabbed her plate plus their plate. Brooke offered to help but Ryan assured her it was fine.

"So," Brendon broke the slientness that was around the room. Ryan had back down and held Brendons hand in his own, placing it on the table. Brooke looked down and fiddled with her finger tips.

Oh god, Brooke thought, did Ryan say anything about that to Brendon? Her eyes widened as she looked at Ryan with a glare on his face. He understood quickly, and shook his head indicating that he didn't say anything.

"We want to lay down some rules for the house okay?" Brooke nodded in return to Brendon's words. "No parties, drinking, doing drugs, and having sex. Does that sound good?" Brendon finished. Brookes face turned bright red. It was so awkward to talk about sex with Brendon or Ryan.

"Y- yeah okay." Brooke falsely smiled.

"This a new start Brooke." Ryan smiled.

A new start but for how long?

***

Ayye short chapter.

Anyway; politics.

In you are a Trump supporter or you don't live in America and don't know what the fuck is going on, don't read this next part. Either way fucking America is going to fall to their knees and cry. Man, we are fucked.

So, I'm a Hilliary supporter as are my parents. Hilliary is a piece of fucking shit, but the pros of her is that she's not Trump. PLUS TRUMP IS TRYING TO MAKE GAY MARRIAGE ILLEGAL ONCE AGAIN. Thats why I'm so fucking upset. Like my friend cried because of Trump, I can't stand him. And don't get me wrong, Hilliary is a lying killer and her husband cheated on her but I like her over Trump.

But since I live in Oklahoma, Trump won the state- even though most people didn't want him.

I'm saying up until 11:00 (when we find who won) and I'm fucking dreading it. Kill me.

I might update tonight.

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-