Chapter Seventeen

so, fuck my schedule that I had set. But screw it. 

I'm binge watching the Seven Deadly Sins from Netflix and it's fucking amazing. I've seen it over a million times and my friend and I watch it all the time. Daniel, DeadOtaku13, my friend loves this anime. Check him out, he's an anime/manga writer, and writes really great books. I fucking love King, he's the guy that flies around on a pillow and he is so adorable. And, freaking, Bon, he Naruto runs everywhere. You know what a Naruto run is right? Well, if you don't, it's from an amine where they run with their arms flailing behind them while they are hunched over and running. It's so stupid looking and yet funny.  

Enjoy. 

 "Hey Brendon," Brooke murmured, jogging down the stairs. She felt nervous when she was asking about this. Brooke wanted to see Bandit but she didn't know if Brendon would be okay with letting her. Sarah never let her have any friends over, nor was she allowed to go over to friends houses. She walked into the front room, where Brendon sat on the couch, with the tv playing. Brendon paused the tv, sitting up. He smiled at her. "C-can a friend come over?" She asked shakily.

"Of course. Who's your friend?" Brendon said, catching Brooke off guard. Brooke felt giddy when he said yes. She stood at the end of the couch, she hands gripping the edge of the it. He crossed his legs and smiled at her gently. Brendon didn't mind having her friends around, as long as Brooke is able to mingle with other people. But Brendon was not excited for the day that Brooke finds boys.

"Bandit." Brooke replied, with a smile on her face. Brendon nodded and chuckled at the expression that was going through Brooke's face.

"Cool. Plus Gerard can come too." Brendon said. He was meaning to talk to Gerard about their up coming reunion tour, which Brendon is trying to start. Panic! hasn't toured in over six years, and they've been trying to get to the way they were before.

"T-thank you Brendon! I'll go text her." Brooke giggled, sitting down next to Brendon and pulling out her phone. She typed in her password, 41287, which happens to be Brendon's birthday. She clicked on Bandit's contact and began to text her. 

Brooke: hey, ban, wanna come over? 

Bandit: yeah sure. is brendon okay with it? 

Brooke: he said sure, he doesn't mind. he also wanted Gerard to come with you so hey can hang out

Bandit: k, i'll ask dad

Bandit: he said sure. i'll be over in a couple minutes. 

Brooke: i'll see you in a min

Bandit: k. 

Brooke turned off her phone, placing it next to her on the couch. Brendon turned down the tv just a little, before looking at Brooke, smiling softly. "So you and Bandit are friends now?" Brendon chuckled. Brooke nodded and blushed, looking down. "Hey, before they get here, let's go get some snacks." Brendon said, standing up. Brooke followed suit and stood next to him. Brendon smiled, draping his arm around Brooke's shoulders. 

"Are you sure?" She asked. Brendon nodded and grabbed his keys that where on the table. Brooke noticed that Brendon forgot his phone that laid on the table, but by time that Brooke turned to talk to him, he was already dragging her out the door.

"Let's go." Brendon said. "Hey Ryan! We're going out. We'll be back." He yelled out threw the house. Brooke knew that Ryan was in the bedroom, most likely sleeping, as it was only noon.

"Okay!" Replied Ryan. Brendon turned and shut the door, locking it behind both of them. They walked down the white driveway and to Brendon's car. Brooke sat in the passager seat, buckling her seat belt. Brendon turned on the car and backed out of the gate. The Seven Up wasn't that far, as it was only a few blocks away. The car ride was silent, the humming of songs was the only thing that was passed between them. Brendon parked once they reached the store, they both hopped out the car. Brendon walked in long strides toward the store, Brooke awkward trailing behind him. The door opened for them, the cold air chilling Brooke. Brooke was wearing leggings and a hoodie, but the truth is that she slept in those things. Brendon on the other hand, was wearing pj pants. But he didn't seem to mind.