Authors Note

I really can't help but thank those who suck around with this story enough. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all. You stuck around for this horrid display of my stories.

It's only been a year but I've finished this. Wow. That's so weird to think about. I started the first book with the hopes of ending it near my birthday but I finished the two books merely months after I turned fourteen. That's still so hard to think about. I don't know if I'm proud that I finished it or disappointed that I'm this weird.

Anyway thanks for sticking around!

I made this at 4:30 in the morning so

🌼

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Brooke
----------

1) What happened when you were raped? What did he do?

It's kinda sick to think that someone paid someone else to do. . . that. He threatened me and held me down. I was honestly afraid for my life. He smelled like beer, cigarettes, and some other drugs. I didn't understand when I was little. He forced me down by holding me down, and grabbed my throat. He started touching me in places I never wanted to be touched. Most of it was a blur, most of the time I was crying my eyes out. It didn't go as far as rape, but it was still very upsetting and horrible to me. I couldn't tell anyone, no one believed me. I'm glad my dads saved me from that hell.

2 ) SHE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN IN THE NEXT BOOK CAUSE THAT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL

I'm fourteen, uhm. Plus I'm gay sooo. I don't think Bandit and I are going to be teen moms.

Time skip, duh

I'M GAY THOUGH.

Ryan
-------

1) How much do you love beebo?

100,000,000,000,000 x3. Brendon and Brooke are everything to me.

Sarah
---------

1) Sarah why aren't you dead like 😤😤

Fight me! I'm so much better than you!

2) Why did you want custody of Brooke and then hate her? Why couldn't you just love her? Please love her! 😭

I would never love that faggot and her dad. She needed correction, and that's what I gave her. Not only did I get a paycheck each from taking care of the piece of shit, Brendon would send money for "his daughter" every month. Who wouldn't pass up hundreds of dollars each month? Brooke had everything she needed, and she was in line. Not to mention, she ratted me out to the court! She could have just kept her mouth shut and I wouldn't be in jail right now. I will kill that bitch and her family if I ever get out.

🌼

THIRD BOOK

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

❝Who knew that raising a daughter would be hell personified?❞

🌼

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. STAY WARM AND HAPPY AND KNOW THAT I'M HERE AND I LOVE YOU.