Chapter Thirty Four

"What did he say to you?" Ryan asked from his spot on the sofa. Brooke sat on the chair parallel to the sofa, her knees pushed to her chest. She wasn't worried that she or the man,  'Brent' as Brendon called him, would get in trouble, she was worried about her fathers getting angry. Brooke knows that they are both scary when they are angry. Brendon sat next to Ryan, his arms wrapped around the other mans waist, waiting from an answer from his daughter. Tucking the grey wool blanket around herself, she decided to release to her fathers what happened, finding it useless to keep it from them. 

"So I was sitting at the table," Brooke explained, pausing slightly. "waiting for my coffee. I wasn't talking to anyone but then there was this man who walked up to me. He started to talk to me, even though I didn't want him to. He started trashing talking you both and called me a couple of names. I had a couple dollars in change and he tried to take it. Claiming that you guys owe him millions of dollars. Then Brendon came, telling him off. Brent gave back the money and left, not before giving some threats." She told them, peering up at them, looking for any reaction on their faces. 

The first reaction was Ryan, who seemed pissed off, as he glared at the floor, fists clenched. Then Brendon held a look of guilt. She wondered why Brendon was guilty about what happened, and she wondered what happened between this Brent and him. Ryan stared back at Brooke, speaking up.

"You don't have to worry, Brooke, that creepy fucker isn't going to hurt you." He stated firmly. Brendon nodded as an agreement. 

"What happened between the two of you?" She asked, quietly. Sucking in a harsh breath, Brendon refused to answer, shaking his head lightly. 

Brook decided not to push her father on the topic, munching on her brownie. Ryan turned on a movie, pulling Brooke in between the two of them, a large blanket covering them. Brendon's arm wrapped around Ryan's waist, while his other held Brooke close. Brooke rested her head on her fathers shoulder, her eyes focused on the movie that played on the screen. Which just so happened to be Frozen. 

"God. . . I hate this movie!" Brendon exclaimed loudly, earning a laugh from both Ryan and Brooke. 

 ༼༽

I hate this chapter so much tbh. But I wanted to give you guys something. 

So there was a fire at my school yesterday. The girl (who no one knows the name of) lit the girls bathroom on fire and it was pretty bad. No one was hurt but the girl was arrested for first degree arson and a felony. I remember what happened too. I was in the classroom with my friend and sirens went off. We had a drill an hour before the fire so everyone thought it was a drill. I was in forth hour before lunch and we all walked out normally. I heard swearing and screams before I stepped outside the classroom. My friend screamed and then I saw that there was a real fire. I ran outside with my friend. 

Most people called their parents and went home. I called my dad and he ended up picking me up. They tried to turn on a movie while moving into the auditorium but no one could hear it. I ended up going home before school was 'over'. There's a gate covering the bathroom and it's area. Fans are everywhere and people are guarding the fans they put up and on the gate. 

It was greeeeeeeet.   

[That man in the suit is principal Bivin]

[A closer look]

[Firefighters going into the school (zoom in on the front)]

HAVE A GOOD DAY ❤