Chapter Thirty One

Both of them didn't pull away. Bandit's arms snaked around Brooke's shoulders, Brooke's arms circling around Bandit's waist. Their lips moved together, both of them not wanting to let go. Brooke felt her heart soar at the thought that Bandit shared the same feelings that she did. Her heart was racing as they continued to kiss. She was excited, yet scared at the same time. This was her first kissing anyone and she wasn't sure what to do. Both of their eyes were closed, as they continued to kiss. Both of them were happy to say the least. Brooke has had feelings for Bandit for a while, ever since Bandit helped her back in the store, which was only about a week or so ago.

After a while, they pulled back, staring into each other eyes, their breathing uneven. They pressed their foreheads together, brown eyes mixing with together. "I- I'm sorry." Bandit said breathlessly, their faces close together. They wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment for ever. Both of them where happy.

"Don't be, I- I- I enjoyed it." Brooke whispered, pecking Bandit on the nose. Bandit eyes closed in content

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Bandit whispered.

"I really like you Bandit. It seems crazy and it's stupid. But you've been there for me the last month or so I've been here. You're kind, sweet, caring, but yet you are so badass and such a rebel."

*

I hate this chapter so much I'm sorry