Chapter Nineteen

"I had a fun time, Brooke." Bandit smiled, placing her hand over Brooke's hand. They were forced into their room after hours of playing with everyone else, because the guys wanted to start drinking but they didn't want to do it around Brooke or Bandit. Since then they have been hanging out in Brooke's room, talking. Brooke was sad to think that Bandit might have to go soon, but she tried to not be clingy towards her. She wasn't sure if Gerard was drinking, if she was then Bandit might have to stay the night; since Brooke doesn't mind.

"Me too, it's fun to hang out someone my own age." Brooke joked.

"So, lets play a game." Bandit chuckled. "Who tops; Brendon or Ryan." She finished. Brooke's face turned red just thinking about her two fathers having sex and her talking about it. But all in all, she laughed thinking of it.

"Brendon totally tops." Brooke answered, giggling.

"No way, Ryan tops!" Bandit, not so quietly, whispered. Someone knocked on the door causing both of them to jump, their faces blushing red. They sat in the same spot as earlier, but this time the both where laughing so hard.

"I- I don't even want to know what you two are talking about." Ryan's eyebrows raised, Ryan didn't seem drunk, as he was walking straightly. "Well, the boys are drinking a lot. And Bandit, do you want a ride home? Gerard is falling-down-drunk so he can't drive. I can drive you if you want." Ryan said, leaning against the door frame. Brooke and Bandit looked at each other sadly, not wanting to leave each other. "Or you could spend the night with Brooke." Ryan understood their looks.

"Do you want to Brooke?" Bandit asked. Brooke nodded excitingly, staring back at the other girl. They both looked at each other with smiles across their bright faces. Ryan understood that the two wanted each other stay, but they didn't know how. It reminded him of when he wanted Brendon to stay at his house when he was younger. Sadly, his parents didn't allow Brendon to stay.

"Okay, I leave you two alone." Ryan smiled before closing the door quietly.

***

"Hey, I'll be right back, I'm going to get some water." Brooke said, standing up and opening the door. She was now in PJ, which was an old long sleeve shirt and soft, plush pants. Her white socks pressed against the carpet as she trailed down the stair. She was a bit nervous being around alcohol, seeing as her last experience wasn't great with those things of things. Loud noises were heard coming from the down stairs area, their booming laughter and the clanking of bottles. Brooke flinched slightly, trying to steady her breathing. She made her way into the front room, trying to brush past the people in the front room.

"B-Brooke- h-hi." Brendon chuckled through his drunken state. He stood and sloppily walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Brooke could smell the alcohol on his shirt. Ryan sat across the room, staring at them in worry. "Wh-what are you going up? It's thre-ee am." Brendon coughed.

"It's only ten, Brendon." Brooke answered shakily.

"O-oh. I forgot." Brendon began laughing. Brendon now held her shoulder length away from him. Brookes hands shook worringly.

"I- I just came to get some water." Brooke stuttered.

Brendon chuckled before nearly falling backwards. Brooke held him up by just his arm, while Ryan rushed over and took the drunken man off of Brooke. Brooke took a step back, slightly scared by his actions. "Come join us," Brendon laughed.

"I'm going to my room now..." She beginning to back up. Brendon reached down, latching his hand on her wrist, and over her wounds. She cried out in pain. She looked around for someone. Gerard and Dallon where drunkingly playing a game while Dan was passed out. Ryan was standing a few feet away. Tears filled her eyes. His grip was tight and it slightly hurt her.

"Brendon, you need to let her go." Ryan stepped in and grabbed Brendon's hand, trying to get him away from her.

"I- I already l-lost her on-once." Brendon said loudly, once again tugging on her wrist. She tried to pull away, only for him not to let go.

"Brendon, p-please let go." Brooke cried out in a worried tone. Brendon didn't listen and continued to pull in her wrist. Ryan didn't know what do, and finally, he shoved Brendon away. Brendon fell onto the couch while Brooke fell on her back and on the ground.

Tears streamed down her face as she stared at him. He didn't seem like he understood what he just did. He just stared confusingly at her.

Brooke shot up and stumbled up the stairs, tears falling freely from her face.

***

I'm at school and yeah. Sorry about the emotional chapter.

Question of the day:

Do you think Brendon meant to do that or was it on accident?