Chapter Sixteen

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in what seems like months. I've been working on my other Brendon Urie story and I didn't have time to write this. But I'm attempting to get an update time, and I'm still picking a time for this story. Saturday/Sunday is for 'House Of Memories {Brendon Urie + Sarah Urie}' and every other week will be updated on that story, and on Fridays this story will be set to update. So on the other story, every other week, but on this story, every week. Does that make sense? I'm trying to be more organized with how I write and when I write. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the days that I am able to write, plus I've been failing my math class and I need to get my grades up. So, I will not be updating during the week, as I need to focus more on school. I hope you understand why I have chosen what I did, I truly believe that this with work better with my social (or what's left of it for that matter) and my online life. 

Happy Thanksgiving non the less, and I hope your thanksgiving is better than mine is going to be. My family sucks so much. This is a thanksgiving special fore say, but in this story, Thanksgiving has already passed so. I'm just too lazy to write at this point. I'm out on break and I've been out since Tuesday (11.22.16), and I'm going to be updating. So enough with my writer talk, here is your chapter. 

[

[

Picture above; this is what I think of Brooke like. Just shorter hair and different clothing.]

Enjoy. 

"Hey, Brooke," Brendon called from up the stairs. Brooke's head shot up from the laptop that Brendon got her about a week ago. Since then, Brooke has picked up on writing and she is starting a new book. "Wanna come down here for a second?" He finished. Brooke was laying on her stomach on the plush bed. Her headphones laid on her shoulders as she began playing songs by her father. Girls/Girls/Boys played through her headphones, that were contented to her phone.  

"Okay!" Brooke replied, saving the text that was on her screen, before sitting up from the bed. Her socks reached the carpet as she stood from the bed. Her soft Pj's, which was a long sleeve shirt and black and white pants. She grabbed her phone and placed it her pocket that was in her pant leg. Brooke paused the music and opened the door. She walked down into the dinning room where Brendon was sitting at the table while Ryan was sitting on the counter drinking coffee.

"Good morning Br." Ryan smiled. Brooke smiled and returned the good morning. Brooke sat down next to Brendon in the chair. Brendon smiled and patted Brooke on the head, slightly tipping her head down.

"So, how do you like your computer?" Brendon asked.

"I really love it. Thanks again Brendon." Brooke smiled at her father. Her hand slid into her pocket and by accident, her hand tapped the play button.

"I am just a villain vying for attention from a girl
A girl who can't decide and here's the reason why." The headphones rung out, Brookes face turned red. She turned off the music and looked down.

Brendon coughed, "So, I see you found that song." Ryan was dying of laugher from behind them. Brendon was coughing and laughing at the same time.

"Yeah." Brooke said awkwardly, a smile crossing her face. It's like a child being caught with their hand in a cookie jar; it's awkward. After Ryan and Brendon calmed down, Ryan sat down on the empty chair.

"We called you down to talk to you about school." Ryan got serious. Brooke nodded. She surprisingly, loved school. Minus some teachers, kids, and classes, she enjoyed it. She loved science and music. Music helped her a lot to calm down.

Music also helped her feel closer to her father, even though he wasn't there for her.

"Yeah, okay." Brooke smiled at the two men.

"When do you want to start? There's a great school nearby and it's in walking distance." Brendon asked.

"Uhm, it doesn't matter when. Hopefully soon, I kinda do miss school." Brooke admitted.

"Good. We'll call the school later on." Brendon stood up, smiling. Brooke stood also, walking over to Brendon.

"Thank you." She wrapped her arms around him tightly. It caught him off guard for a second, but he quickly hugged her back.

"No problem, princess."

***

Sort chapter. I need sleep. And food. Mostly chocolate. It sucks being a girl.

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-