Chapter Five ✔

A cheery voice rang out through the room. Brooke jumped and was only met with arms wrapping around her tightly. She didn't even get a good look at the person that had their arms wrapped around her, but something about that voice brought a calming feeling to her. No matter if she couldn't see the person, she knew who it was. A happy feeling rushed through her as the man pulled her more into his chest. She closed her eyes tightly as tears filled them. Brooke leaned forward into the chest of the man in front of her.

"B-Brendon." Brooke cried into her father's chest. Even if she didn't want to, tears spilled out of her eyes Her arm snaked around the man, his arms around her back and hers around his shoulders. Brooke buried her face into the shirt of Brendon. Brendon fell to the ground, bringing Brooke with him. Brendon landed on his knees, pulling Brooke to his lap. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't stay mad at Brendon. Brooke felt giddy and happy, but there was still a nagging feeling that was going to go wrong.

Brendon words were broken with sobs. "Brooke- oh my god- I can't b-believe it's you." He gripped the back Brooke's shirt, pulling her closer. Brooke's snuggled into his chest once more. "I- I missed you so much." He stuttered, sadly. Begrudgingly, Brendon pulled back from the hug after a while. His hand reached up and cupped her chest. Something flashed in his eyes as he stared at her face that was lined with bruises. Why does he care? Brooke thought. But neither the less, she felt happy.

Their eyes met and Brendon smiled. His soft brown eyes stared lovingly into her eyes. He's changed a lot since then. Deep brown bags circled his eyes, along with tears ran down his cheeks. His thumb gently wiped away the tears that filled Brooke's eyes. "I missed you, Brendon." Brooke smiled. To say that it hurt Brendon that she didn't call him dad was an understatement. Brendon didn't know what he was expecting, he didn't expect her to call him dad, but it hurt more than he expected.

Brendon tucked a piece of hair out of her face and smiled down at her. They both stood, Brendon, towering over her. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, he turned around. A group of people stood behind them. Most aww'd and some holding their phones, taking photos and videos. Brooke barely recognized the people around them, she remembers their faces but had no clue what there name way. Her eyes scanned the crowd before she fell onto two people. She was shocked to find the two people she met on the plane there. 

 "Brooke?" Bandit said, rushing over to the two, Lindsay in tow.

"Heh, small world. Why did you just say that you were Brendon Urie's daughter?" Lindsay said, smiling at the two in front of her.

Ryan looked at the two with confusion, before asking, "You two know each other?" 

"She was on our plane, next to us, actually!" 

"Wow, that is a small world."

"Oh-" Brooke went to reply but was cut off by another man walking over.

"Aww, why don't you come to give your uncle Dally a hug?" Dallon came into view and mockingly gave her a false hurt look. Brooke rolled her eyes and smiled. He opened his arms out, waiting for Brooke to hug him. Laughing, she walked over to Dallon, wrapping her arms around the ten-foot-tall man.

"Uncle Dally, I see you are still taller than a fucking skyscraper," Brooke said.

Dallon was quick to reply. "Brooke, I see you are still tiny than a fucking ant," Dallon replied, gripping her tighter. Once the hug was broken, Brooke turned around and smiled at the two men, gently. Brendon wrapped his arm around Ryan's waist as they both stared on to Brooke. All of the people around her rushed over and attacked her with hugs. Including Ryan and Brendon. All of Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and the rest of Panic! At The Disco. Everyone formed a circle, chatter exploded as they all formed a group hug. Brooke couldn't help but smile, no matter how much she fought it. 

She has her family back.