Chapter Twenty Nine

"Babe, open the fucking door," Bandit yelled from out the door. Brooke rolled her eyes, chuckling. She stood and opened the door for Bandit. Bandit came running in, a bag in her hands. Without looking at Brooke, she ran over to the couch, nearly throwing down the plastic bag. "Holy shit that was heavy." Bandit huffed out.

"Well hello to you too." Brooke laughed, shutting the door once again, locking it. Bandit shrugged, her body flopping down on the couch. Brooke walked over and sat next to her, giggling slightly at the other girl who was out of breath and panting. Brooke stood silently, walking to the kitchen. "You want water or soda?" She called out, grabbing two class cups. 

"Soda!" Bandit replied. Brooke grabbed ice for both of them, placing it in the cups, then she paused, her hands shaking.

'Don't. You'll just get fat. You're fat already, you need to cool it off fattie.' The voices came back again. They haven't really been around the past couple of days, mostly because of her friends and family, but now she's not sure what to do. Letting out a shaky breath, she remembered what Brendon said; "Don't listen to what the voices have to tell you, ignore them." So she did. She poured soda in both of the cups, filling it all the way to the top.

She sat next to Bandit, passing her the drink. "You look cute today," Bandit said randomly. "Your hair is beautiful, bae. It falls perfectly on your back, and it's a shinny color, it's adorable. It matches your eyes a lot, it's short but long at the same time. It's layered and falls differently on your face and it's super cute. And your eyes are a light, yet dark, but full of life, and sparkly. It's cute, you're cute." She poked Brooke's cheek. Brooke's face burned bright red as she looked down at the ground.

"T- thank you. It's really nothing, it's just my hair." Brooke chuckled nervously, still looking down. "I like your hair too."

"No really! It's adorable. You look like the mini version of Brendon, you both share the same eyes and hair. Your face is soft, and cute. I envy you; you are adorable!"

*

Short chapter, I'm sorry ew. But I'm tired and it's late at night and I need to go to bed soon. I finally got my water speakers in the mail and I've been blaring music through it all day. But in two days, I'm getting something else I ordered, I'm excited :)

Also, question, how do you hide something that your parents want to know about? The thing I ordered in the mail was important to me but I don't want anyone else to know about, it's embarrassing. Comment here if you have an idea?