Chapter 11.

When the jet landed the car was already waiting there for us and despite what I had hoped, Hayden wasn't in the car. On the drive to Hotel 41, where Hayden is staying, Wade and Geoff were talking over the ways they were going to assist Hayden in finding Wesley. I couldn't focus on everything they were saying as I sat by the window staring out at the scenery. It's my first time in a foreign country and the strangest thing about it is that we're driving on the wrong side of the road. I'd never be able to drive around here alone, I'd need taxi drivers to take me to and fro.

"He does have a gun license right?" My ears perk up at the word gun and I focus in on Geoff's words. "It wouldn't make much sense to send him out there alone without anything to protect himself."

Send him where alone? I should have been listening to what they were saying sooner.

"He has one but he doesn't like guns. It would take a lot of convincing and a little force to make him take one with him." Wade answers him.

"I hate this entire fucking situation." I hear Geoff slip out a swear. He's seething, and I don't think I've ever seen the two of them so angry.

The sky is covered with grey clouds as we drive through the streets, people walking under umbrellas, children dressed in rain jackets and rain boots as the rain pummels down wetting everything it touches. I've heard that England was a sullen, rainy place but I thought it was just a stereotype. It's kind of what people say about Seattle, that it's always raining, but when it's not raining it's beautiful, green, and serene.

I prefer to speak on the weather instead of what's happening with Hayden and Wesley. This, is way out of my depth and I don't do well in stressful situations. When things get too hard, I flee, and that's something I'm working on. Right now, this isn't about me, this is about Hayden and no matter the scenario I need to be there for him, especially if it may be the last time he'll be free again.

At the hotel, Wade and Geoff drop me off in front of Hayden's door before walking off to their separate rooms. They said they will be meeting up with him a little later to talk, I presume about bringing a gun to wherever he has to go.

I've been anxious to see him, I don't know what his current mood is. He could be furious and cold, or sad and distant, or he could just be fine. I never know with him. His moods alter so quickly I never know who I'll walk into until it's already too late.

The minute I open the door Hayden steps out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around his waist, his body and hair still dripping water. The towel is so low around his waist that his dark pubic hair is visible from the top, the prominent V-line showing causing my panties to get a little wet. I don't think I will ever get over how attractive he is. All of the dirty thoughts that come to my mind whenever I look at him is something I've never experienced with anyone else–except maybe Johnny Depp and Channing Tatum, but they don't really count because they're celebrities. And being quite honest, I'd choose Hayden over either one of those guys any day.

I practically run into his arms, the water from his body getting onto my clothes. He chuckles, kissing the top of my head, "Hey, I didn't think you'd be this excited to see me. You cleared your head?"

"I spoke with Dr. James and he helped a ton." I tell him not wanting to let go of him. Despite the current situation he's in I want to take full advantage of the time we'll have together.

He puts space between us and cups my face before sealing his lips to my own, our lips molding to each others like they were made for one another. It feels as though I haven't touched him or kissed him in weeks. Which is partly true, we have kissed but nothing more since he's been released.

My hands move to the nape of his neck and I stand on my toes trying desperately to deepen the kiss. My tongue pushing past his lips to stroke over his. I kiss him like it's it's my first and my last time never wanting to break away from his lips even if it's just to breathe.