Chapter 41.

The boat slows just enough to show us the next landmark, the White Beach. I don't know if it's because I'm a little tipsy or if the captain is actually funny, but I find myself laughing at almost everything he says. Hayden has had more to drink than I did and he is barely laughing.

"They call this the White Beach," Estevan informs us, "though as you can see, the sand is black. It gets it's name from the white cliffs you see surrounding it making it impossible to get to except by boat."

"Black sand?" I question. "How does that happen?"

"It's been tanned for a little too long, like the woman on the news with the blonde hair." He says and I find myself laughing again.

"You're an amazing tourist." I compliment Estevan. "Can I get in the water?"

"You don't have a swimsuit." Hayden finally speaks after being silent for the beginning of the trip.

"Hayden no one is out here." When I say this he actually looks around the beach then shrugs as if he's giving his okay. I hand the captain my glass with the remaining wine and begin to take off my dress.

"Alice what are you doing?" His eyes are on my chest even though it's still covered by my dress, he can tell I'm not wearing a bra.

"She isn't the first woman to jump into the water topless." I guess Estevan noticed as well.

"Yeah Hayden, ease up a little." I lift the dress over my head exposing myself to the only two men around before tossing the dress and jumping into the water. As soon as I touched the water I felt this sudden relaxation overtake me, like for the first time in a long time, I can breathe. I'm washing away all of our problems and baggage and I can finally be happy with Hayden. Maybe that too is because of the drinks but I love this feeling.

"Join me." I speak to Hayden who's watching me in the water.

"No baby, I'm okay, I don't really feel like getting wet right now."

"Aren't you supposed to be removing the pole from your ass?" I murmur jokingly. And only for a short second do I see him smirk. That devilish smirk that tells me he has something planned. Something I'm going to love.

I try keep my jubilation at bay, though I'm internally jumping with excitement as I see him remove his jeans first then his shirt. He's still standing on the boat only in his boxers and I can't help but admire the view. Those impeccable abs and muscles that stand out even when he isn't flexing, those veins popping out of his arms with a single movement of his balled fist, and those hairs going down his navel to his member, those hairs get me every time. Holy fuck I think I'm drooling.

He finally jumps in splashing water everywhere as he does. When he doesn't return I get anxious that he's going to grab me from down below like he did on our first beach experience. I nearly scream when I felt his hand on my thigh but it turns into laughter when he rises from underneath the water. "Did I scare you?"

"I was afraid you were going to pick me up and throw me back into the water."

"I would've, but I don't want that fucker seeing your breast or watching you in awe."

"Oh Hayden." I chuckle as his jealousy.

"Don't oh Hayden me," One of his hands cup my breast under the water, "These are for me and me only. Do you understand?"

I place my hand on top of his and move our hands causing his to stroke my breast, my nipple hardening against his palm, "Yes Sir."

"This entire trip will only consist of drinking, sex, and eating if you continue to tease me this way."