Chapter 19.

It was strange coming home to find the television playing children cartoons and a woman—who wasn't someone I knew well—was fast asleep on the couch, snoring and all. Erika probably hasn't had good sleep in days. I try to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake her, taking off my heels and holding them in my hand as I walk over to them. Luke's eyes were glued to the television I don't even know if he noticed me approaching him.

"Hi Luke, how are you?"

"Fine." He answers not looking at me but instead gawking at Spongebob, showing little amusement in the cartoon.

"Are you hungry? Do you want dinner?" He doesn't answer me and I begin to feel stupid as I just stand there, practically talking to a brick wall.

"Okay." I give up, knowing he won't give me more than a one worded answer or no answer at all.

I leave him alone to the TV and make my way upstairs to the bedroom. Hayden was sat upright on the bed surrounded by paperwork, a laptop on his lap, and quiet music coming from one of his phones. I lean over him to kiss him quickly, "Don't let me distract you, I'm just coming to change clothes and cook dinner."

I drop my shoes on the floor then unbutton my blouse and pull it out of my skirt. I slide the shirt off of my shoulders letting it fall the the floor with my shoes. I was standing in my skirt and bra as Hayden's dark eyes drink me in. His stare lecherous yet arousing.

"You're not nearly as distracting as the vulgar cartoon Luke is watching downstairs. I don't know if I have a perverted mind or if it's the cartoon."

"I'm pretty sure it's you." A small schoolgirl giggle sounds from me and Hayden's eyes widen. I slap a hand over my mouth shocked that I just made that sound.

"That was hot." It was pathetic, that's what it was.

"How was work?" Thankfully he switches topics before I had to.

"I had a patient today."

"You did? I don't even have to ask how it went. Based off of past experiences, I know you did well."

"Yes, it did go well. Thank you." I join him in his laughter. "You were my first patient, though we didn't get to meet for more than one appointment because of our sexual relationship."

"I can assure you, if we weren't fucking before that day we would have started after that day."

"Don't be so sure of yourself Mr. Stymest."

"Don't call me that unless you want to be fucked."

"Yes sir." I speak lowly, teasing him and stalk off to the bathroom to finish undressing. I drop my shoes in the closet and after getting my skirt off I throw my blouse and skirt in the laundry bin.

Releasing my hair from the pigtail it's in I see Hayden walking up to me through the mirror. He stands directly behind me pressing himself against me, he's already getting hard and we haven't even done anything yet. His right hand comes up to my red stained lips, and I close my mouth around his index finger. He was grinding himself into me as my tongue swirled around his finger, sucking generously.

He moved a strand of my hair tucking it behind my ear, "I want you to get down on your knees and take me into your mouth."

I slowly slide his finger out of my mouth and turn around to face him. Crashing my mouth to his he kisses me back eagerly, my hand moves to the growing bulge in his pants. I unbutton his jeans and palm my hand over his boxers not taking my mouth off of his.

He breaks away from the kiss first, my breathing heavy as I drop down to my knees before him looking up at him through my lashes. I pull his jeans and boxers down letting them pool around his ankles and wrap my hand around his impressive length. His member is growing and twitching in my hand as I pump his shaft.