Chapter 37.

WARNING: this chapter is only about sex and may be disturbing to some. If you feel more comfortable you may skip the chapter.

"She cut from a different textile, she love different kinds of sex now. . ."

(Kanye West - I'm In It)

_________________________________________________________________

His lips and tongue are on the base of my throat, kissing and sucking gently as they make their way down, leaving love marks in their wake. " Did I mention how beguiling you look tonight?" The air from his mouth hitting my neck as he speaks.

"Yes, I believe you did." My smile is wide as I answer him, my hands holing onto his muscular forearms keeping myself standing tall as his lips suck at the skin on my neck.

"Did I also say I want to kiss and taste every inch of your body? That I will make love to you and I will not hurt you?" My disappointment with his last comment is short lived as I think of everything else that he's said. I want his mouth on me, his want his tongue on me, his hands on me, his member in me. I want all of him tonight, even if it isn't as rough as I have fantasized about. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes." My voice coming out quieter than intended.

"Good, now please allow me to take you out of this dress." He unzips the dress from the back without looking before his hands are on the straps pulling them off of my shoulders. The expensive dress pooling to the floor by my feet and I step out of the material moving impossibly closer to him.

I am standing in my panties while he is still dressed head to toe, from his jacket down to his shoes. "Can I undress you now?"

"If you must."

I undo the button on his jacket and fold it in half before dropping it onto the floor. Slowly, I pop open the many buttons on his button up, his chest and abs peeking through with each opened button. The shirt is tight on his arms as I try to pull them off of his shoulders and he helps by shrugging his shoulders. I know he must have been doing a lot of working out while he was away because his arms are buffer and his muscles are more prominent. He is so delicious and I'm glad that he is finally all mine. There is no other woman or man in our picture this time, it's just him and me.

I love admiring his exterior, from his speckled blue eyes, to his full lips, and dimpled chin, down to his muscular frame. I often question how I, of all people, found the most beautiful man in the world to love and have love me back. I wasn't going to go out that night, I wasn't going to join Ryder but he said it was exactly what I needed. If I hadn't gone to that bar where would we be? Certainly not here, with me in undressing him in my underwear and him staring down anxiously waiting to make love to me. Life certainly works in the most mysterious of ways.

I was on my knees before him, pulling his slacks down his legs. I stare up at him through my lashes looking for an answer to an unasked question. It's been three months since I've been able to pleasure him this way. It's been too long since I've seen his member grow because of my mouth, since I've gotten the pleasure from pleasing him. Even the idea of sucking his length, and hearing him moan my name, causes moisture to pool in my panties. It's so unchaste yet so erotic, I love doing it.

I release him from his boxers, his shaft standing proud between us, and I wrap my hand around it. I hear him suck in a sharp breath as I lick up his veiny member. As if I were an addict finally getting her fix, my eyes flutter and I sigh a breath of contentment. Hungrily, I take him into my mouth, sheathing my teeth and hallowing my cheeks to take more of him in. I bob my head up and down at a slow deliberate pace, my hand pumping the rest of his length my mouth couldn't take in, my mouth and tongue working around his thick length. "Fuck Alice." He groans.