Chapter 17.

"Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby, Versace on the floor..."

(Bruno Mars - Versace On The Floor)

____________________________________________________

Wesley's condo is close to the elevators. I can't remember Jake's apartment number or even recall where his place is on this floor. I just hope that we don't cross paths during our stay here. I already have to work with his girlfriend and feel the guilt whenever I walk past her. I slept with her boyfriend and cheated on my boyfriend. That one mistake is going to haunt me as long as I live.

"Are you OK?" Hayden raises his brow at me holding the door open for me. I hadn't even realized he got the door open.

"I'm fine." I shake the thoughts off and enter the apartment.

When Hayden turns the lights on, I am once again reminded of Jake. The setup is almost entirely similar, though I didn't see much of Jake's place because of the lack of lighting and my drunken state.

The walls are a deep burgundy except in the kitchen, where the walls are all white. White furniture similar to that in Hayden's house is sat in the living room and unlike Hayden's house pictures of Wes and Hayden are hung all over the house. The flooring all throughout the lower level are checkered white and black tiles. The appliances in the kitchen are stainless steel and the cabinets are a deep burgundy, matching the rest of the apartment. A small round glossy black cherry wooden table, with enough chairs for four is sat in the open area between the kitchen and the steps leading upstairs. A custom all white wooden pool table with a burgundy felt is sat in the lounge area behind the furniture. It's so beautiful in here. I could live here, we don't even need to build a house.

"Jesus." Unhidden distaste is apparent in Hayden's voice.

I love everything about Wes' design. My favorite part would have to be the built-in book shelf next to the large glass windows. The view of Seattle is impeccable, almost as beautiful as the view from the lot Hayden just bought.

"It's beautiful here Hayden."

"I told him to leave it white. He didn't listen." He clicks his tongue disgracefully.

"Well, I like it." I defend Wesley in his absence. According to Wes, Hayden wasn't always a bland man. He has to like it at least a little. "I think the colors together are beautiful."

"At least he didn't do the neon green he told me he was doing." He shrugs and walks up the steps to go upstairs.

I lock the door and turn off the light to follow right behind him. I could use a little more shut-eye before I have to get up to go to work.

Our clothes are hung up with the few clothes Wesley has sitting in the bathroom's walk-in closet. Judging by the vacancy of his closet, I don't think he came to this place often.

Hayden was already peeling out of his clothes and I stand by the entry way admiring the view of his back side. The way each back muscle contracts against his skin with every movement and his arms flex cause my panties to get a little moist. Even his back muscles have an effect on me.

"I'm so tired, I don't even feel like undressing." I say kicking my shoes off. I am fully aware of how much he despises outside clothing on fresh linens sheets.

He turns around to face me, standing before me in his tight boxers. "Allow me." The devilish smirk on his face would usually turn me away from whatever he had planned, but this time, I was all for it. I wanted those lips on me, kissing me, marking me, possessing me.