Stormy

Early update,  ah yus. 

LoveFighter: Flora.

Me: Tj.

LoveFighter: How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh?

Me:??

LoveFighter: ten-tickles.

Me: Tj, that was painful.

The joke forced me to crinkle my nose in not disgust, just in a cringing matter.

LoveFighter: Not as painful as you tearing my heart into shreds. Or a spider bite.

I sighed, curling myself tighter into a ball. The rain was pouring down hard, pounding the outside world and the piece of glass that made up my window. It was extremely loud because the window was slightly up, allowing the scent of the water to send chills down my spine.

Me: Spiders scare the shit out of me. The whole eight legs thing freaks me out.

LoveFighter: I'm all for spiders for eating mosquito's and whatnot but seriously, if I see them, they will be squished.

Me: Yeah and when you're in the shower and you see one on the ceiling and do this tango type dance with it just to make sure it doesn't fall on your head. Ugh, they're so annoying. Is it sad that I went to a freight house and wasn't even scared but I swear to god, if I see a spider, I freak out?

LoveFighter: You're not afraid of monsters?

Me: Nope, if anything they gave me a headache.

LoveFighter: Besides spiders, what else scares you then?

My fingers played with the keyboard on my phone, trying to find the correct answer to Tj's question. It was sort of a hard question to answer not just because you had to think about what truly scared you but telling someone else. I never had to answer this question, there was no reason to, my mom didn't ask, my dad didn't care and no one took any notice of me.

Me: Hm... Not a lot of things.

LoveFighter: Really?

Me: Well, I'm kind of scared of people. What about you?

LoveFighter: Why?

He ignored my question. I guess it was all about me tonight.

Me: Because people can be so mean, I don't want to be a part of a society full of assholes. It's one of the reason's why I'm so antisocial.