No, Flora

Thorin's point of view.

The blood gushed out of the guys nose as it turned to the side thanks to the force of my fist. Tiny droplets dripped onto my hand as the cheers of others filled my ears. The poor lad's head slammed against the floor while more of his blood gushed out, causing even more of an uproar from the alcohol filled men.

I huffed, looking at the man who obviously lost the fight. A hand slapped against my sweater shoulder as they told me congratulations about how I beat the shit out of some bloke. I looked up at Mr. Louis who nodded at me. In his hands was the wad of cash that he was going to give me for skipping out on that party and took some punches.

People began to leave, picking the guy up and breaking the ring they had made with their bodies. My fingers touched my lip that was punched and forced to bleed but I had to smile. This was better than getting in trouble in school so Flora could calm down. Mr. Louis was still there, holding my money and bag.

"Good fight." He said, wiggling the green bills in the dark room. "Any plans tonight?"

It took little time for me to walk up to the short science teacher, taking the cash and smirking. "I'm going to go to a party." The cash went directly into the bag without much thought about it. I hitched it over my shoulder.

Mr. Louis gave me a side smile. "Don't do anything stupid, kid."

My head shook as I turned around. "I'm not doing anything stupid, I'm just going to go get someone."

"That Flora girl?" He began to talk louder as I walked away from the balding man. Mr. Louis was correct, I was going to go see her and make sure she was okay. Flora wasn't exactly comfortable around people and it was my duty to insure that Flora was fine. I didn't answer him, mostly because I highly doubted he even knew who he was talking about. Somehow he had connected me to this underground fighting club but he wasn't the smartest when it came to knowing who someone was.

A vibration came from my pocket of my jeans. It continued even in my hands and said it was Melody who was the source of the call.

"Hello?" I said annoyingly.

"Thorin?" She questioned.

"What do you want Mel?" My fingers went through my hair as I looked in the parking lot of the building to find the car that I had bought. Mr. Louis had amazed me again and somehow got me connected to buy a car, not illegally but at least it was nice and helped me hide it once in a while.

"You're not going to like this..." She drew out the words.

I sighed. "Tell me, now."

"Okay, so I can't find Flora. We were dancing and this one girl who I think goes to our school took her away and now she's out of my sight."

Panic wanted to settle in but I remained calm for Mel's sake because she always freaked out. "Calm down." I tried to put an end to her frantic voice. "Maybe she went to the bathroom or something."

My cousin groaned. "No, no one is in it."

"Don't worry, I'll be there in a minute."

"Wait-"

After being in the states for quite some time, my temper has been managed except for once and that's when Flora was hurt but I couldn't control it this time. My teeth gritted against each other because I was angry at the fact that Melody had promised me that she would stick to Flora at this fucking party. I personally asked her to so Flora had someone by her side when I wasn't there.

********

With white knuckles, my grip around my steering wheel increased in anticipation. I felt the pressure of my jaw as it tensed up when the speed of the car was way above the legal limit the street but I didn't care. There was barely any cars but when one did pass, the tires easily moved to dodge them. It ended with them honking at me but again, that was just background noise.