Quitting

Just a little recap: Flora's username is SilentBeauty also sorry for the short chapter.

SilentBeauty: You were right. 

Me: Of course I was ;)

SilentBeauty: Almost a little too right. Are you sure you're not psychic or something? 

Me: Flora, not all guys are douche bags. I know whatever this guy's name is, is not some asshole by the way you described him. He probably knew about how you felt about people and tried to take you to a secluded area. 

SilentBeauty: Huh. That or you're some stalker lmao. 

Me: Haha, nahhh. Did you have fun, though?

SilentBeauty: Yeah, I did. Saw a scary movie that made me bust out laughing. Oh, how was your movie by the way?

It was great because you were there.

Me: It was awesome, would totally see it again. 

SilentBeauty: Aww, I'm glad. Did you go with anyone or did you just go there by yourself?

Me: I went with a friend but I don't think they really enjoyed the movie. 

SilentBeauty: Aw, I'm sure they did if you were there haha. 

Me: Flirting are we?

SilentBeauty: Flirting? Oh no, Tj. I'm just being a good friend and letting you think that they didn't enjoy the movie and not you. 

Me: Ooh, Flora, ouch. I need some water with that burn. Maybe you need to bring me some. 

I actually loved seeing Flora be feisty. For some reason, it let me know that she was letting loose a little bit. 

SilentBeauty: Haha, suuure. Just let me hop a plane real quick to wherever you are and bring you water. 

Flora's a smart girl, everyone who has ever talked to her knows that. But for some reason, she doesn't go to the little icon on the top right that allows her to see my location and see I was right across the street from her. Was it a blessing? Yes but also a curse.