Bad Morning.

A soft knocking was at my door that woke me up from my warm slumber. Which by the way, was not my most favorable thing in the world. It was getting really cold and something wanted me to get out of my bed. Was I going to get out of my bed? Not if I had any say in it.

I kept my eyes closed as the person who knocked on my door waltz into my room. It was like playing dead in front of a bear. If you act like you're unconscious then they'll leave you alone. That's what I did with my mom all of the time. But for some reason it didn't work, usually, she would see that I was asleep, grunt and then leave me alone for a few more hours. That time, the person didn't leave my room.

Instead of leaving like I had intended them to, they took the black swivel chair that I used whenever studying at my computer desk. The wheels rolled loudly against the silence in the room, creating a noise that not even their footsteps could drown out. Closer, the wheels were coming closer to where my bed was. That wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't for the fact that I was in my bed, defenseless in my warm blanket. 

The cushions pushed out the excess air that was in them when the person sat on them, squeezing out their lives out. A faint smell of cigarettes smashed into my nostrils as the person pressed a weight down onto my mattress. Instantly, I knew who it was. It wasn't my mom being some creep and there is one other person who is willing to go into my room whenever they want to.

"Thorin?" I blinked a couple times at the black eyes that seemed to be staring at my soul. Around his eyes were his fingers that cupped his cheeks and supported him on my bed. On my bed. MY bed. 

"I knew you were faking." He chuckled before leaning back into my chair. MY chair.

"Why are you in here?" I sighed, scooting my back closer to the wall and away from him.

"Well..." his voice trailed off. "Someone has been avoiding me at school so I decided to come over here." He cocked an eyebrow while smiling.

"So you come into my room like some stalker?" I said, annoyed and holding my blanket tightly around me. My body scraped against the wall as I sat up and stared at Thorin. It sounded annoying to my ears but it was better than laying down, defenseless.

"Eh, your mom told me to come and get ya. It felt weird walking up to your room instead of climbin' in." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. 

I sat there, crinkling my nose at the thought that my own mother would allow this. The woman that gave birth to me allowed this monster into my room. Sighing, I crossed my arms on my chest while staring at Thorin who was giving me a goofy smile who was once again, in my room. 

"Let me get this straight, my mother, I mean birth giver," I said slowly, thinking about how she didn't deserve the title at the moment. "allowed you into my room, not even thinking how I would feel or what was going in here? What if I was naked or something?" Truthfully, I was more saying this to myself rather than to him and thinking of all of the 'what if's'. 

"Wait, are you?" He asked, leaning forward.